Captions

I hope it is not another ruined marriage. But I suspect it is unless her white husband is willing to accept being her happy cuckold husband. If he accepts it will be agony for him for about a year but then he will learn that his wife NEEDs and Desires hard thick big black cocks to satisfy her as a Natural female that is designed by Nature to be fucked by Superior Alpha Men and he is just an Inferior Beta White male. Nature has designed Inferior Beta males like us to support our wife's NEED to be fucked by Superior Alpha Males and to help raise the babies she fucked into by Alpha Males. Naturally most Superior Alpha Males are black and they enjoy fucking a white man's wife.
I accepted that I am an Inferior Beta white male, designed by Nature to be a cuckold, and that it is right and proper for my wife to be fucked by Superior Alpha Males.
i totally agree with you. it could be hard but we can't change Nature. i'm talking from my own experience. For several years i tried to behave as if i was an Alpha, but of course i wasn't. my body, my short height, my little penis (i think is good to call it as "clit"), my not manly attitude... Yes, it's true that i got a girlfriend, because i'm not an ugly man, but She didn't found in me a Man with capital letters. i remember so well the day (the night) She told me that She loved me, but that i did not awake Her up even the slightest sexual arousal. She was being fucked by a Black Man, a Real BBC Man, for months. She was ******* and i cried a lot that night. It took me several years to acept my beta condition, my nature. Fortunately, my Wife enjoys a lot cuckolding me and having me atached to Her sexual life as a submissive beta. From my side my life wasn't what i expected to be. i still feel jelously and i still whishing some day i could be allowed to have sex with a woman. But I learned to accept who I am and I still live close to the woman who is the love of my life.

Back