Captions

WTF just happened ?? I only agreed to go with a black guy to please my hubby. I thought it would be over with in 5 minutes and he'd then roll over and fall asleep. I didn't know men could be so big or could last three hours. Hell .... I didn't know I could orgasm that many times.

1691412583792.png

WTF just happened ?? I only agreed to go with a black guy to please my hubby. I thought it would be over with in 5 minutes and he'd then roll over and fall asleep. I didn't know men could be so big or could last three hours. Hell .... I didn't know I could orgasm that many times.

View attachment 6338980
Oh you little fucking slut, I'd love to see how many times you could orgasm!!!!

View attachment 6338980
Things are changing since the generalization of the Internet. Neither "normal" husbands nor wives imagine that many black people (for example, but not only them) can give unimaginable sexual pleasure.
If the sexual relation is practiced without a condom... it is extremely frequent that the woman... becomes 'owned' of the ejaculator... It is very similar to what happens in nature (among animals). Man is, above all...a bipedal *******!!!
If your new girl friend is already used to 'intense' sexuality... and your physique is only 'average'... you have 2 options. Spend a night alone with gf and lose your girlfriend !!! OR; send a night accompanied by a BBC. I made the latter choice. (Uto) White Cuckold.

Back