Captions: They've all gone Black.

For some years, white girls in Germany have had a lot of sex with black men. Of course, they prefer the big, black penises. We white men have to realize that we are no longer popular with our girls. It is only a matter of time before white skin belongs to the past. One can observe here in Germany that more and more white girls get black children.

It is a fact that white penises are getting weaker and weaker. So we have to accept White Looser that we can no longer have sex with our girls. The black men are already ready to impregnate our women. This is the natural selection.View attachment 1830366
Its called "civilization ". Been happening around the world for thousands of years. Men are taought to be "good boys" and do moms bidding. Control aggressive behaviors. Stopping fighting. Soon all the men are "peaceful". Yet the women find the "warriors" aka todays athletes and military as sexually attractive. Many black athletes and military today. Social and religious rules and boundaries that kept races apart are collapsing allowing races to mingle. White women now pursue sex with with black men as their new "virginity lost ".

For some years, white girls in Germany have had a lot of sex with black men. Of course, they prefer the big, black penises. We white men have to realize that we are no longer popular with our girls. It is only a matter of time before white skin belongs to the past. One can observe here in Germany that more and more white girls get black children.
. From what I hear, its not just Germany in Europe today. And now the muslim has become a factor as well with sex and white women. I see mixed "couples" here now every day and white women with mixed babies and ******* too. Not all the women are married to the black men. Some I know are not and now I get big smiles from them when I see them out in public with a black lover. Before they would be secretive. Now I see them so often , its now not that I see her with a black lover , its now that I see her with a different black "lover".

This assumes black genes dominate. Most black africans don't have blue eyes or blonde hair. However , have seen ******* from mixed couples with dark skin and blue eyes. Have seen ******* with dark skin and blonde hair. Some remarkably beautiful young women with mixed genetic features. Scientists still can't explain the evolution of the white race from "humanities" origins in africa. They can't explain the evoution of the "oriental" races either. Like the earth was some big laboratory. Bible says "angels" mixed with "human" women. Those naughty angels.

Back