Captioned Cuckold Pics

don't get me wrong I am not offended in any way
I love this site and being able to chat is one thing I love
talking to like minded guys and wives is what it is all about
as to denial the best part is taking myself to the very edge of the ABYSS
with the stimulation
toes curling, leg muscles clenched tight , hips bucking. arse muscles squeezed shut and dragging myself back from anything coming forth
I can do that for hours time after time
the utmost sensory deprivation
love itall.
I have noticed a lot of guys like edging themselves hour hours on end but for me I just have to ejaculate.
If I'm seeing a Big Black man, his cock oiled up dripping pre cum. A white woman
open and ready for him. or if they have just cum and its dribbling out of her pussy. I just want to pull my cocky and will cum quickly.

I have noticed a lot of guys like edging themselves hour hours on end but for me I just have to ejaculate.
If I'm seeing a Big Black man, his cock oiled up dripping pre cum. A white woman
open and ready for him. or if they have just cum and its dribbling out of her pussy. I just want to pull my cocky and will cum quickly.

Same here. I don’t know how to edge!

I was watching a black guy fuck my then-wife and stroked while I watched. I came before he finished and he still went another ten more minutes after.

Same here. I don’t know how to edge!

I was watching a black guy fuck my then-wife and stroked while I watched. I came before he finished and he still went another ten more minutes after.
Only ten minutes? My wifes first BBC bull lasted hours. The second most amount of times she has orgasmed.

Back