Captioned Cuckold Pics

there is nothing better than eating your wife's cunt filled with come
whether black or white ONE HAS TO LOVE HER TO DO THIS
I agree, for us, its a sign of love/ respect and acceptance. Your wife has just proven to you she's just gone and broken/ discarded her marriage vows that society put up, yet here you are thanking her for showing you the respect, honesty and courage of not doing it behind your back. What is considered societies greatest betrayal between a husband and wife, we find it reconnects us, as I know she'll never cheat on me and in return i'll be 110% monogamous to her. Try and find that outside in the vanilla world.

BTW can I ask, do you still get the same joy eating your wifes clean or used pussy even though you are impotent. Do you enjoy it for what is it, or does it create further frustration/ sadness for you both seeing you're unable to mount her once she's cum on your mouth.

Last edited:
I agree, for us, its a sign of love/ respect and acceptance. Your wife has just proven to you she gone and broken/ discarded her marriage vows that society put up, yet here you are thanking her for showing you the respect, honesty and courage of not doing it behind your back. What is considered societies greatest betrayal between a husband and wife, we find it reconnects us, as I know she'll never cheat on me and in return i'll be 110% monogamous to her. Try and find that outside in the vanilla world.

BTW can I ask, do you still get the same joy eating your wifes clean or used pussy even though you are impotent. Do yu enjoy it for what is it, or does it create further frustration/ sadness for you both seeing you're unable to mount her once she's cum on your mouth.
I love your question and in answer I offer this
my first wife duped/ cone what ever you call is saying she needed space and I agreed by giving quick divorce accepting blame etc,
2 years later find out she had fucked her boss for last 2 years of marriage
and fed me his pies with my toppings and gloated she loved doing that to me.
I had always wanted to be a cuck and role played 2nd wife all the scenario's you can imagine.
SO when I became totally impotent I told her to have a boy friend or just any guy to have what i could not give her now
She went mad said I was a pervert and no man who loved is woman would want that
she is old school 1 man 1 woman for life
wgatshe did not and still does not grasp it is because I love her so much thati wanted this for her
on that day all sex of any kind she switched of to
so no intimacy of any sort
pussy cream filled eating has always been my be all with every woman I have had sex with
making sure that they got pleasure every time.
taught at the age of 19 by a 34 year old married woman how to use my mouth when I came to soon and she showed me to do it
I was smitten with the fact I knew what to do and have always striven to satisfy one and all.

I love your question and in answer I offer this
my first wife duped/ cone what ever you call is saying she needed space and I agreed by giving quick divorce accepting blame etc,
2 years later find out she had fucked her boss for last 2 years of marriage
and fed me his pies with my toppings and gloated she loved doing that to me.
I had always wanted to be a cuck and role played 2nd wife all the scenario's you can imagine.
SO when I became totally impotent I told her to have a boy friend or just any guy to have what i could not give her now
She went mad said I was a pervert and no man who loved is woman would want that
she is old school 1 man 1 woman for life
wgatshe did not and still does not grasp it is because I love her so much thati wanted this for her
on that day all sex of any kind she switched of to
so no intimacy of any sort
pussy cream filled eating has always been my be all with every woman I have had sex with
making sure that they got pleasure every time.
taught at the age of 19 by a 34 year old married woman how to use my mouth when I came to soon and she showed me to do it
I was smitten with the fact I knew what to do and have always striven to satisfy one and all.
Ok, so you still eat her pussy and just play with your limp cock until you cum as well?

Ok, so you still eat her pussy and just play with your limp cock until you cum as well?
one cannot stereotype me in such a way.
That could be funny but no I do not play with my limp dick and as I said earlier she switched of to sex in any form that day 15years ago.
the limp dick I play denial with
12to 15 hours daily on here titillating teasing tormenting but no touching
when something sets me of I just erupt.without touching my self and I I have not come now since SEPTEMBER 25TH

one cannot stereotype me in such a way.
That could be funny but no I do not play with my limp dick and as I said earlier she switched of to sex in any form that day 15years ago.
the limp dick I play denial with
12to 15 hours daily on here titillating teasing tormenting but no touching
when something sets me of I just erupt.without touching my self and I I have not come now since SEPTEMBER 25TH
Ok, thanks for that, don't mean to pry or offend. I know around a dozen gents on here and other sites that are totally impotent and its a topic that fascinates me. I'm able to masturbate totally limp... I mean soft, jelly likes and can still orgasm quite well. Its something i've learned to do from tightening and loosening my kegal muscles, obviously there is always an image or vid, that will make me cum the instant I see it, but otherwise I can also play with my limp cock for 10-12 hours a day and get a LOT of pleasure from it, probably more than ejaculating to be honest.
Why is it, you do it without using your hands, aside from the denial aspect, what else do get from it. I haven't done chastity in a few years, but my wife and I agree, if for any reason I become impotent, we are going to go all out and embrace it and have a high cock cage custom made for me.
To sort of symbolise this is my sexual status from here on and its been retired permanently.

Ok, thanks for that, don't mean to pry or offend. I know around a dozen gents on here and other sites that are totally impotent and its a topic that fascinates me. I'm able to masturbate totally limp... I mean soft, jelly likes and can still orgasm quite well. Its something i've learned to do from tightening and loosening my kegal muscles, obviously there is always an image or vid, that will make me cum the instant I see it, but otherwise I can also play with my limp cock for 10-12 hours a day and get a LOT of pleasure from it, probably more than ejaculating to be honest.
Why is it, you do it without using your hands, aside from the denial aspect, what else do get from it. I haven't done chastity in a few years, but my wife and I agree, if for any reason I become impotent, we are going to go all out and embrace it and have a high cock cage custom made for me.
To sort of symbolise this is my sexual status from here on and its been retired permanently.
don't get me wrong I am not offended in any way
I love this site and being able to chat is one thing I love
talking to like minded guys and wives is what it is all about
as to denial the best part is taking myself to the very edge of the ABYSS
with the stimulation
toes curling, leg muscles clenched tight , hips bucking. arse muscles squeezed shut and dragging myself back from anything coming forth
I can do that for hours time after time
the utmost sensory deprivation
love itall.

don't get me wrong I am not offended in any way
I love this site and being able to chat is one thing I love
talking to like minded guys and wives is what it is all about
as to denial the best part is taking myself to the very edge of the ABYSS
with the stimulation
toes curling, leg muscles clenched tight , hips bucking. arse muscles squeezed shut and dragging myself back from anything coming forth
I can do that for hours time after time
the utmost sensory deprivation
love itall.
Ok, I understand..i'm probably more into edging as well these days as my orgasms are somewhat 'unpredictable' with my PE issues and if I don't time them perfectly its a bit of a let down, plus my orgasms are lucky to be half and intensity they were even a few years ago, so if I can edge for hours/ days etc. it is more enjoyable than a weak climax and thin watery ejaculation that lasts few seconds.

I am 100% impotent and have been for years...no health reasons to cause it.

Back