Captioned Cuckold Pics

Some of if not the best interracial pics to caption are ones before they have sex! Don't get me wrong, a pic of interracial sex is made even better with a caption describing it! Putting the pic into words is beautiful erotic poetry! However, captioning a pre sex interracial pic is maybe better! Choosing the right words to describe what will happen after the pic was taken and cause the reader to imagine it vividly is an art! Interracial is already art! To make art out of art, makes a masterpiece!
So you like that caption pic too

They deserve better than pizza and beer! Unless it's gourmet! It's imperative that they eat healthy to preserve their perfect physiques! cuckolds' physique dont compare but they should still eat healthy so they make good servants! Regardless, they should still be abused! Sometimes eat unhealthy if it's licking the scum off the bottom of his sneakers and her whore heels!

They deserve better than pizza and beer! Unless it's gourmet! It's imperative that they eat healthy to preserve their perfect physiques! cuckolds' physique dont compare but they should still eat healthy so they make good servants! Regardless, they should still be abused! Sometimes eat unhealthy if it's licking the scum off the bottom of his sneakers and her whore heels!
I would say babe i want to stay and watch

Back