Captioned Cuckold Pics

First time i held a stud dick in my hands to put it in my wifes pussy was a sensation i could describe i just ejaculated in seconds while my wife fucked for hours with her huge black man .I counted her cumming at least 6 times on his dick but probably were more than that .the bed shits were all full of swet and fluids from her body .

My wife the other night asked me if could locate her first stud that fucked her in town soo i looked him up and had him come over , i cant blame he is cute and has a dick that goes down to his knees and knows how to seduce her and penetrate every inch he has in her hole .Never seen her pussy soo streached open it almost hurt me see it but she loved it

Some of if not the best interracial pics to caption are ones before they have sex! Don't get me wrong, a pic of interracial sex is made even better with a caption describing it! Putting the pic into words is beautiful erotic poetry! However, captioning a pre sex interracial pic is maybe better! Choosing the right words to describe what will happen after the pic was taken and cause the reader to imagine it vividly is an art! Interracial is already art! To make art out of art, makes a masterpiece!

I love the captioned picsView attachment 192997

Back