Captioned Cuckold Pics

will you let Suzy see you nude in your cage?
The timing on your question is spot on. It hasn't happened yet but there is a good chance it might.

The conversation they were having was about Suzy and her husband. It is an open secret that she has been seeing black men on a regular basis. After a few drinks she tends to tell everyone how vanilla her husband is and how she so much prefers chocolate. Her husband is the typeof clueless cuckold who just doesn't want to know what his wife is doing in her spare time.

At a party once where she was going on about chocolate, especially dark chocolate being her favorite, I asked him if her talking like that turns him on. It was turning me on.

He said it was just talk. The entire world knew it was not. I asked him if he was curious about knowing more. He just clamped down and changed the subject to football.

Now Suzy is thinking about putting him in a cage to try and stop his constant masturbation. She thinks denying him release may bring him around to being a more active cuckold. They were talking about showing him my cage and have me tell him how happy it makes me. Neither i nor my Wife are sure this is a good idea. What do you think?

The timing on your question is spot on. It hasn't happened yet but there is a good chance it might.

The conversation they were having was about Suzy and her husband. It is an open secret that she has been seeing black men on a regular basis. After a few drinks she tends to tell everyone how vanilla her husband is and how she so much prefers chocolate. Her husband is the typeof clueless cuckold who just doesn't want to know what his wife is doing in her spare time.

At a party once where she was going on about chocolate, especially dark chocolate being her favorite, I asked him if her talking like that turns him on. It was turning me on.

He said it was just talk. The entire world knew it was not. I asked him if he was curious about knowing more. He just clamped down and changed the subject to football.

Now Suzy is thinking about putting him in a cage to try and stop his constant masturbation. She thinks denying him release may bring him around to being a more active cuckold. They were talking about showing him my cage and have me tell him how happy it makes me. Neither i nor my Wife are sure this is a good idea. What do you think?
I think it is a great idea as it will show both how you are even with a cage on. It is away of controlling the male and he does become more subdued and attentive to his female partner. In my case that's exactly how it is. We do live a CFNM lifestyle and enjoy it immensely.
Arrange for a "showing" with just the 4 of you. Let me know how it works out.

I think it would great and helpful to show off your cage and maybe answer any questions and given advice. Maybe once he sees how normal it can be, he might be more willing to try.

I think it is a great idea as it will show both how you are even with a cage on. It is away of controlling the male and he does become more subdued and attentive to his female partner. In my case that's exactly how it is. We do live a CFNM lifestyle and enjoy it immensely.
Arrange for a "showing" with just the 4 of you. Let me know how it works out.

The only thing thick about the man is his head. This might take a while.

The only thing thick about the man is his head. This might take a while.
You will have to go slow. Can't just spring it on him. maybe have your wife and his discuss it while they are alone and you had him do the same. Tell him how liberated and free it feels. I find it very erotic

Back