Captioned Cuckold Pics

This is how it starts, a feeling of loneliness and unfulfillment tinged with guilt conflicting with a natural desire to breed with best possible male specimens. How much more conflict will she endure when her husband fucks her but all her mind is filled with the thought of that big black cock ravaging her...
Next conference, maybe she won't wait until the last day.......................

Nice. Has she showed you off to friends and relatives?
We were out to dinner with friends when out of no where, Suzy, and old friend sitting to my right, reached over with her hand and started feeling the cage under my trousers. She said, "I didn't believe it." She then acted like nothing happened. I looked at my wife. When she smiled I knew it had come from her.

She told me that night the two of them got into a conversation where Diana let it slip that I was caged. Suzy didn't believe her so Diana told her to got ahead and check. It happened so quickly I didn't even have time to be embarrassed. Her sisters know I wear it and has seen the bigger one I was demoted from but not on me.

Besides the Bull, the only one outside of the relationship that gets to see it is the woman who waxes me. My wife hands her the key...

Yes white men should not reproduce

You know, if that happens, there won't be any more "white" women for black men. The only way to have white women is for white men and white women to reproduce. Follow your line of thought, all children would be mixed race, and there would not be any more color contrast, everyone would be light brown. That would doom this as a fetish.

We were out to dinner with friends when out of no where, Suzy, and old friend sitting to my right, reached over with her hand and started feeling the cage under my trousers. She said, "I didn't believe it." She then acted like nothing happened. I looked at my wife. When she smiled I knew it had come from her.

She told me that night the two of them got into a conversation where Diana let it slip that I was caged. Suzy didn't believe her so Diana told her to got ahead and check. It happened so quickly I didn't even have time to be embarrassed. Her sisters know I wear it and has seen the bigger one I was demoted from but not on me.

Besides the Bull, the only one outside of the relationship that gets to see it is the woman who waxes me. My wife hands her the key...
will you let Suzy see you nude in your cage?

Back