Canadian Couple who travel

We are a professional couple, f41 and m49, from Canada. We have been here for a while looking and chatting and have now decided to jump right in.

We live in Toronto, Canada, well just outside, but would prefer to have our first IR experience away from home. We travel a lot with business and can travel to meet the right man.

I (she) like tall, dark dominant men. Intelligent but with a naughty side. Sometimes.i like smart conversation other times straight naughty talk. I am ore submissive and when in the mood love being controlled and spanked.

We have a business but no children so we do have some commitments but are very flexible otherwise.

We would like to chat a little and then set up a meeting.

Its hard to know what to write here but I hope that this gives as flavour of us

Attachments

• sjshsnshsh.jpg
    sjshsnshsh.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 654
  • sjsnshshs.jpg
    sjsnshshs.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 657
We are a professional couple, f41 and m49, from Canada. We have been here for a while looking and chatting and have now decided to jump right in.

We live in Toronto, Canada, well just outside, but would prefer to have our first IR experience away from home. We travel a lot with business and can travel to meet the right man.

I (she) like tall, dark dominant men. Intelligent but with a naughty side. Sometimes.i like smart conversation other times straight naughty talk. I am ore submissive and when in the mood love being controlled and spanked.

We have a business but no children so we do have some commitments but are very flexible otherwise.

Flawless Beauty

Gorgeous

Back