Can we talk?

MMYB

Male
Warning: Kind of a long read

I'm new here and still not sure how I ended up on this site. Anyway, reading different discussions in various forums piqued my interest to want to know more about some of the posts I am seeing on here. I will admit that some of the common themes throughout this site from both Black and white people have triggered me a bit but I want to keep an open mind but hopefully some of you will honestly answer some of the questions that I am going to ask. Let's have an honest discussion. As a disclaimer, I identify as a Black American man.

Question for Black men:
How do you feel about most of the white people and other non-Black people on this site not even acknowledging you as a man but as an ******* (e.g. Bull) or human dildo (e.g. BBC)? Most forums and threads from those people are looking for bulls and BBCs not Black men (there appears to be no interest in you as a person but only your dick). How does that make you feel? Do you even care or take the attitude as long as you get my nut? Are there other benefits at all that you can take advantage of, or should take advantage of; or is the nut worth the degradation?

Question for White people:
What is your obsession with Black men's penises? Some of your thoughts and comments comes across racist and also deviant. Are you aware of that and do you even care? Can you honestly say that you have genuine Black friends? Do you actively fight against white supremacy in real life (e.g. voting for policies/laws that don't uphold systemic racism, speak out against police misconduct, don't tolerate racism from fam/friends, etc.)? Are you afraid of Black men in the real world if you saw one or more on the street? How do you justify lusting after Black "cock" but have negative opinions about Black people in general?

Question for all men on here who identify as straight:
How do you rationalize being straight when you know you get turned on by seeing another man fuck your woman or get turned on by seeing a big dick on another man? Also, how are you a straight man when you routinely have sex with MF couples (it appears most of the white cucks are allowed to suck you off or at least put their faces close to your dick) or routinely participate in gangbangs with other naked men? Let's be honest about gangbangs, part of the turn on has to be seeing other naked men and being in extreme close proximity to other naked men (think DPs and double penetration or just a bunch of naked men jacking off watching) in those moments.

Let's talk about it! No judgement just genuinely curious to know and learn.

i, also, agree with the QOS term. calling a black person a "Spade" is almost as bad as the N word.

however, i 100% disagree with the term white supremacy. that, in my opinion, is a made for prime-time term to further divide the country to the benefit of one political party. it's nothing more than pandering to a, certain, group of people.

they have worn out the term "racist, so, they had to up the ante with a new talking point.

Warning: Kind of a long read

I'm new here and still not sure how I ended up on this site. Anyway, reading different discussions in various forums piqued my interest to want to know more about some of the posts I am seeing on here. I will admit that some of the common themes throughout this site from both Black and white people have triggered me a bit but I want to keep an open mind but hopefully some of you will honestly answer some of the questions that I am going to ask. Let's have an honest discussion. As a disclaimer, I identify as a Black American man.

Question for Black men:
How do you feel about most of the white people and other non-Black people on this site not even acknowledging you as a man but as an ******* (e.g. Bull) or human dildo (e.g. BBC)? Most forums and threads from those people are looking for bulls and BBCs not Black men (there appears to be no interest in you as a person but only your dick). How does that make you feel? Do you even care or take the attitude as long as you get my nut? Are there other benefits at all that you can take advantage of, or should take advantage of; or is the nut worth the degradation?

Question for White people:
What is your obsession with Black men's penises? Some of your thoughts and comments comes across racist and also deviant. Are you aware of that and do you even care? Can you honestly say that you have genuine Black friends? Do you actively fight against white supremacy in real life (e.g. voting for policies/laws that don't uphold systemic racism, speak out against police misconduct, don't tolerate racism from fam/friends, etc.)? Are you afraid of Black men in the real world if you saw one or more on the street? How do you justify lusting after Black "cock" but have negative opinions about Black people in general?

Question for all men on here who identify as straight:
How do you rationalize being straight when you know you get turned on by seeing another man fuck your woman or get turned on by seeing a big dick on another man? Also, how are you a straight man when you routinely have sex with MF couples (it appears most of the white cucks are allowed to suck you off or at least put their faces close to your dick) or routinely participate in gangbangs with other naked men? Let's be honest about gangbangs, part of the turn on has to be seeing other naked men and being in extreme close proximity to other naked men (think DPs and double penetration or just a bunch of naked men jacking off watching) in those moments.

Let's talk about it! No judgement just genuinely curious to know and learn.
You say no judgement, yet the wording of your queries comes off as totally judgemental.

I am a white woman, i love black men, i love being with black guys over others for because its my kink, my hubs idea. Dont think its racist, i prefer a mexican cooking tacos, its ones opinion. Cheers

The way I see it if anyone is sensitive or worried about any of those questions then the swing lifestyle and all of its kinks, fantasy, and adult activities is really not for you! You should just stick to the vanilla side of life and forget that all these other adult activities exist!

Bottom line those of us who are really about this lifestyle are here to have fun and make good memories while we leave our differences and everything that is not sexy at home!

Back