Hey everyone!

Josh and I were talking, and we wanted to just throw this out there and see what you guys thought.

Even though his dick is small (I mean REAL small), Josh has never let it get him in a bad mood. Once he took it upon himself to set us up in a cuckold relationship, we have both been happier than ever. Josh says that it is actually fun for him when he gets to watch one of (or both of) my bulls bottom out in my pussy. He says that it’s fascinating, powerful, humiliating, and awe inspiring at the same time. By his own words, he describes it as “fun to watch” what a big cock can do to me. Sometimes when I am orgasming on my bull’s dick, I squirt, scream, and shake all over. I’ll look over at Josh and he just has a jaw-dropping expression on his face.

So anyhow, we wanted to hear your thoughts: as a cuck, is it fun for you like Josh describes? And as a bull, do you see these reactions from the cuckolds you service? Peace out guys!

-Amy

Attachments

• 2723F855-A559-492F-9EBA-8B59FD29DFA1.png
    2723F855-A559-492F-9EBA-8B59FD29DFA1.png
    11.7 MB · Views: 135
Hey everyone!

Josh and I were talking, and we wanted to just throw this out there and see what you guys thought.

Even though his dick is small (I mean REAL small), Josh has never let it get him in a bad mood. Once he took it upon himself to set us up in a cuckold relationship, we have both been happier than ever. Josh says that it is actually fun for him when he gets to watch one of (or both of) my bulls bottom out in my pussy. He says that it’s fascinating, powerful, humiliating, and awe inspiring at the same time. By his own words, he describes it as “fun to watch” what a big cock can do to me. Sometimes when I am orgasming on my bull’s dick, I squirt, scream, and shake all over. I’ll look over at Josh and he just has a jaw-dropping expression on his face.

So anyhow, we wanted to hear your thoughts: as a cuck, is it fun for you like Josh describes? And as a bull, do you see these reactions from the cuckolds you service? Peace out guys!

-Amy
Wow, 1st reply. Well, as a cuck I have to admit it is not as much fun as it is a high level of eroticism. Seeing my baby with him, as he has his way with her, is fascinating, very powerful and humiliating. The humiliation comes from being caged and not allowed to participate. And seeing how she reacts to him also sets me into my place. Good question.

Well for us, my wife finds that she enjoys it when her bull and I take turns with her. She usually prefers I go first being that I have a smaller cock than her bull and her bull finishes her to orgasm while she jerks me off to cum. She likes the look on my face as she’s cumming from her bull while I’m getting off from her hand. Either way, we all cum and all get satisfied

Back