Can cuckold relationships REALLY make relationships stronger?

geekycouple30s

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
KY, US
Our relationship isn’t boring, nor can we not sexually please each other, but I know there are spots I can’t hit and things I can’t do, so it makes me happy when somebody else can. I want her 100% satisfied. We FINALLY invited our first black bull over last weekend and we went to bed very happy. She told me she felt closer to me the next day, and she told me she loved me more than she did already. We can’t explain the feeling. It’s so surreal. We knew we were attracted to the idea of interracial cuckolding, but we didn’t realize we’d love it this much! Now we are attending our first hot wife party on Sat. We’re both excited. I’ve been reading articles about how cuckolding can bring couples closer and I would love to hear from others. Has this lifestyle brought you closer to your husband or wife and why? Tagging my kitten, @geekykitten, in this post.

Our relationship isn’t boring, nor can we not sexually please each other, but I know there are spots I can’t hit and things I can’t do, so it makes me happy when somebody else can. I want her 100% satisfied. We FINALLY invited our first black bull over last weekend and we went to bed very happy. She told me she felt closer to me the next day, and she told me she loved me more than she did already. We can’t explain the feeling. It’s so surreal. We knew we were attracted to the idea of interracial cuckolding, but we didn’t realize we’d love it this much! Now we are attending our first hot wife party on Sat. We’re both excited. I’ve been reading articles about how cuckolding can bring couples closer and I would love to hear from others. Has this lifestyle brought you closer to your husband or wife and why? Tagging my kitten, @geekykitten, in this post.
It did for us 100% What's ironic is that we slowly had less penetrative sex since she was getting better sex with a bigger cock, until our current situation where the only contact I have with her pussy is to clean up the creampies:mstickle: The big difference is that our sex life now revolves completely around her satisfaction, which frankly has always been my biggest turn-on. We always communicate and cuddle afterwards.

Our relationship is identical to this my husband still gets me all the time qe have amazing sex afyer a bbc for weeks after we're closer and our bond stronger once u get past jealousy if there is any and realize its about sexual pleasure and enlightenment ur good

Our relationship is identical to this my husband still gets me all the time qe have amazing sex afyer a bbc for weeks after we're closer and our bond stronger once u get past jealousy if there is any and realize its about sexual pleasure and enlightenment ur good
With open minds, acceptance and overcoming jealousy, cuckoldry will make your relationship stronger !!

Yes living proof right here. Going to make this short and sweet otherwise i cold go on for ever....

Married 30 years, high-school sweethearts, 6 *******, self employed, stay home mom for 30 years
mans man, sweet wife, lived square life for first 2/3 our life.
In LS for 8 years as swingers for first 5, hotwife/cuck last 3.
Real Hotwife/cuck couple now.

My wife current lover is on this site and she has been with him for about 6 months now. This guy has been best we have ever had in bull/lover area. Im not saying that cuz he on this site, in fact we don't even know his user name here. Its just true he that good, my wife was with him 2 nights ago and she still walking on clouds.

However anything great is never easy.

Its a struggle with the emotions some times, and what it took to get where we are but damn if you can pull it off its amazing.

When we started by swinging, it was her idea, she wanted to be with another girl. (Me) fuck yea im luckiest guy alive i thought and i was. My wife liked her girls young (21-29) being 40 at the time and stupid, i was like it get to fuck young hot chicks with my wife ??? and we did now realizing older women are much better in my option, no offense young gals ? And at this point i could go on all night but i wont.
I never in million years i thought i would be a sissy cuck for my wife or have any desire to do so, never in million years did i think her wanting me to be her cuck, clean up, suck her bf hard for her, her fuck other men ect........ would turn her on so much. The emotions of seeing a man give her what i cant and how satisfied she is afterwords is just absolutely amazing and things you just cant fake.

Dont get me wrong it is not easy, the LS is not for everyone and it can destroy your marriage, we have seen it several times. We have struggled ourselves, but if you can make it with the right woman/man and it works for you both damn its fucken great for everyone involved.

!!!!!!!COMMUNICATION!!!!!, LOVE EACHOTHER NOT THE LS, TAKE LOTS OF BREAKS FORM LS WHEN THINGS GET BAD, LEAD DONT PUSH, LET IT HAPPEN NATURALLY AT FIRST THEN GET KINKY WITH IT. REMEMBER WHY YOUR DOING IT IN FIRST PLACE, FOR EACHOTHER...

Fallow that and you will struggle but you will also find out if the ls is for you. You will now find all the small problems your marriage has that you did not know was there. This will amplify any problem just remember to take breaks and dont blame each-other for any problems. Chalk it up to learning, take break and jump back in. Remember to let your cuck know you love him with lots of physical contact like touching his cage lol. Have fun.

Fuck this was suppose to be short.
Ok its fucking best thing, ok the 7th best thing that ever happend for our marriage
Lol
Cuck.

This was a REAL POST. Thanks all who have posted and have been really candid and honest.

One of the things we have to understand is that men HIGHLY DESIRE is the pleasure of their wife. The greater the pleasure the more the mental satisfaction. This can be more desirable than your own pleasure.

It’s one of the top desires for men. So I get why men push for this lifestyle for their wife - because there isn’t going to be another lifestyle that will bring as much pleasure as this one but it does come with some consequences that couples will have to deal with. You can’t fuck with ******* and not know to manage it - it can fuck you up.

With open minds, acceptance and overcoming jealousy, cuckoldry will make your relationship stronger !!

Great point Sandy.....

Let me ask you guys. Does sex with your hubby or wife center around the lifestyle (sex after the bull, fantasizing of lifestyle when have sex, dirty talk about the lifestyle, etc,)

Are you about to still have great vanilla sex with each other without using the lifestyle to arouse you and turn you on.

Just curious

For us it made it way stronger. Prior to starting this 9 years ago communication between us was terse and aggressive at times and there was a growing indifference. Me becoming a cuckold and her a hotwife probably saved our marriage. We are so much stronger together today than we have ever been. I wish we started 30 years ago when she was 26.

For us it started out as just a wild, unexpected night while away together. It turned us on so much that we had to try again and again until it was a regular part of our life. We both enjoy it so much and I have never been so sexually fulfilled and satisfied as I am now.

For us it started out as just a wild, unexpected night while away together. It turned us on so much that we had to try again and again until it was a regular part of our life. We both enjoy it so much and I have never been so sexually fulfilled and satisfied as I am now.

Share Me, I feel you in being sexually fulfilled (having sex with sex gods will do that) but how is your sex life with your hubby? Is it sexually fulfilling or vanilla (ok)?

We are stilll together. My partner is on the verge of becoming addicted - I can see it happening. She's less interested in penetrative sex with me and so there is a certain readjustment going on at present.

As someone said earlier, if there is angst, just back off a little.

Communication is key.

Cheers

Back