Can Cuckold reject a Bull ?

In my opinion cuckolding means that the husband and wife have totally accepted the fact that black men are superior to white boys. This will require time to fully accept. It will require constant reinforcement by the white boy so that his wife or girlfriend feels free to accept this and respond to black men without guilt. Many on this site will disagree with that but it does not change what I see as a truth. Secondly the husband has accepted that sex should be a consensual act between the white woman and the black man. In view of that the white boy needs to develop trust and let his wife or girlfriend decide. The cuckold will be happiest if he is not harassing his wife for sex and is supportive. He should be cheerful and optimistic. A real success story is when his wife cuts him off from sex. This requires time for a white boy to actually want this and to be happy for his wife if she is only interested in black men. There will be times that his wife may choose a black man who is rough around the edges. All the better for the white boy to accept his role. It should not be his choice in my opinion. Cuckolding means more than sex. It is about becoming a support person. This requires work and acceptance. As far as a white bull. That makes no sense to me. Women are going to prefer a black man and should hopefully become exclusive to black men. Ground rules are important but at the end of the day the wife and her black man really should have the final say.

In my opinion cuckolding means that the husband and wife have totally accepted the fact that black men are superior to white boys. This will require time to fully accept. It will require constant reinforcement by the white boy so that his wife or girlfriend feels free to accept this and respond to black men without guilt. Many on this site will disagree with that but it does not change what I see as a truth. Secondly the husband has accepted that sex should be a consensual act between the white woman and the black man. In view of that the white boy needs to develop trust and let his wife or girlfriend decide. The cuckold will be happiest if he is not harassing his wife for sex and is supportive. He should be cheerful and optimistic. A real success story is when his wife cuts him off from sex. This requires time for a white boy to actually want this and to be happy for his wife if she is only interested in black men. There will be times that his wife may choose a black man who is rough around the edges. All the better for the white boy to accept his role. It should not be his choice in my opinion. Cuckolding means more than sex. It is about becoming a support person. This requires work and acceptance. As far as a white bull. That makes no sense to me. Women are going to prefer a black man and should hopefully become exclusive to black men. Ground rules are important but at the end of the day the wife and her black man really should have the final say.
I agree. My wife refuses to let me watch her bull use her. She says that it’s none of my business what she does with him.

Does a cuckold have any say in the cuckold relationship? What If the Bull is WHITE ? Too much of anything? Can the cuckold reject the bull?
In our case there is maximum freedom for wife. Wife has the ultimate decision about the Bull. He can be white (even if I prefer black) and I can't reject anyone (nor I want to)

Back