Can a cuck also engage in dominant play

I am into bdsm and am a switch. While i have extreme fantasies of being a cuck i also have dominant fantasies. I have also dommed girls as well. My question is though ladies if you were used to being dommed by your husband before would you be able to again after he became a cuckold?

For me a cuckold is defined straight from the dictionary. A husband that has a wife that fucks others. Therefore I am a cuck. However I'm not all these alternative cuckold variations that are out there.... sissy, bi, this, that.
With that being said, I'm submissive only to my wife and only when it comes to sexual activities. I'm not sub to her boyfriends or have a Female Led Relationship.
If my wife allowed to me play, and rarely does, I will be dom to other females. I love it.
So to answer your question, yes you can be a dom cuck. You can be whatever you want. It's your life, live it how you want.

I can, will and would do anything for and with my husband. Whatever we explore together would never negate anything else we could enjoy or have enjoyed in the past. I may not want to participate in cuckolding in the future and may wish, instead, to be a cuckqueen or cuckcake or whatever the term is, just as we've enjoyed things before exploring cuckolding. Whatever our journey takes us is perfectly fine with me, as long as we are doing it together.......damn all the labels.

No, not all all. Sexually I can't see my cuck in any other way than submissive, the fact he is small, and cums almost instantly means I can't possibly feel or see him as dominant in any way. Its sometimes frustrating because I love being tied up, ******, spanked etc. and would love that with my hubby as my ex husband used to with me, but its just something that is totally removed from our day to day sex life. I can't feel sexually submissive in any way, whatsoever with him. Even if he tried to throw me on the bed and ******* my legs apart to fuck me, i'd either crack up laughing at his ' manly' attempt, or 20 seconds later when he's accidentally cum.:bounce::bounce::bounce:

No, not all all. Sexually I can't see my cuck in any other way than submissive, the fact he is small, and cums almost instantly means I can't possibly feel or see him as dominant in any way. Its sometimes frustrating because I love being tied up, ******, spanked etc. and would love that with my hubby as my ex husband used to with me, but its just something that is totally removed from our day to day sex life. I can't feel sexually submissive in any way, whatsoever with him. Even if he tried to throw me on the bed and ******* my legs apart to fuck me, i'd either crack up laughing at his ' manly' attempt, or 20 seconds later when he's accidentally cum.:bounce::bounce::bounce:
Agree..

Do you feel that is just him or all cucks?

Probably most cucks, who knows?. The ones we know personally, are pretty much the same as my hubby.

Back