can a blk man remain straight after a hubby sucks his cock

If you have a sex act with the same sex it doesn't define you .
Especially in a world where everyone wants to self identify .
I am submissive . I enjoy doing what my lady and her Bull direct me to do .
I have absolutely no desire for men . I do not desire to be with a man .
I am turned on by my woman and the beauty of a woman's body .

I'll lay serious odds that you as a couple and that person above who thumbs up'd your post all something in common: faces the complexion of ham. Pin k faced perver.ts spewing more p i nk faced malarky. Go figure.
You seem to be real attached to this concept of pork equals gay. Are you a ham fucker? I bet you are!!! Man, picnics must be tor.ture for you. All that glistening moist honey baked ham shining in the sun. Go on, pull that bone out and slide in. You know it’s warm…..and greasy. Pink and tasty.

Last edited:
Exactly. That stupid lengthy example he gave is completely irrelevant because as you rationally explain, that is /r/a/p/e/. More p.ink faced nonsense. It's like saying that a woman that has been /r/a/p/e/d/ at g.unpoint will suddenly become promiscuous because of that. Can you believe these people????

Funny thing is, that sick fuck probably has twisted ho.mo fantasies about that. Except in his case you wouldn't even need a g.un. He would gladly bend over and grab his cheeks and 'spread open' like a centrefold page of a magazine for a line of homo.s to take their turn, as he oinks and squeals with delight. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sorry for the graphic description.

Last edited:
Exactly. That stupid lengthy example he gave is completely irrelevant because as you rationally explain, that is /r/a/p/e/. More p.ink faced nonsense. It's like saying that a woman that has been /r/a/p/e/d/ at g.unpoint will suddenly become promiscuous because of that. Can you believe these people????

Funny thing is, that sick fuck probably has twisted ho.mo fantasies about that. Except in his case you wouldn't even need a g.un. He would gladly bend over and grab his cheeks and 'spread open' like a centrefold page of a magazine for a line of homo.s to take their turn, as he oinks and squeals with delight. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sorry for the graphic description.🤣😅you are on point.👏🏾👏🏾👍🏾

Sorry for the graphic description.
Jesus fucking Christ on a crutch. You just can’t wrap your heads around the concept of hyperbole.

I said it was a ridiculous example meant to underline the difference between ORIENTATION and BEHAVIOR.

You’ve said nothing about THAT concept. You only tried to insult me by focusing on the example I used. You can’t insult me because you gentlemen say nothing intelligent. Instead you just keep regurgitating your asinine belligerent opinions that are based on nothing but discriminatory bullshit you got fed growing up.

Believe it or not, this whole screed has been an effort to maybe open someone’s eyes to that fact. It’s all bullshit anyway.

I don't see why not if the guy is in a cuckold situation its bound to happen. We don't call women gay if they happen to have oral sex with another woman during an fmf 3 some
It’s not gay at all if there’s a woman present in the bedroom. It’s more of a power dynamics thing. You’re sucking the black penis after it’s penetrated your wife. It just shows the power the bbc has in the bedroom and over you. Plus wives love it.

Jesus fucking Christ on a crutch. You just can’t wrap your heads around the concept of hyperbole.

I said it was a ridiculous example meant to underline the difference between ORIENTATION and BEHAVIOR.

You’ve said nothing about THAT concept. You only tried to insult me by focusing on the example I used. You can’t insult me because you gentlemen say nothing intelligent. Instead you just keep regurgitating your asinine belligerent opinions that are based on nothing but discriminatory bullshit you got fed growing up.

Believe it or not, this whole screed has been an effort to maybe open someone’s eyes to that fact. It’s all bullshit anyway.

Pipe town and stop oinking in my ear...you are making me deaf. I wasn't fed anything by anyone while growing up, so stop talking out of your armpit. No one is judging you for being a raving h o m o; you do you. They are just not buying your c _ _ _ _ _ r nonsense about men letting other men blow them, that's all. It's called being straight.

Pipe town and stop oinking in my ear...you are making me deaf. I wasn't fed anything by anyone while growing up, so stop talking out of your armpit. No one is judging you for being a raving h o m o; you do you. They are just not buying your c _ _ _ _ _ r nonsense about men letting other men blow them, that's all. It's called being straight.
Sigh.

Whatever.

A lot of married white couples enjoy servicing BBC together,it is becoming commonplace activity!
I agree completely with “Mypete”.

Very early in our marriage, my new bride was lured into bed by her black graduate school professor. Anne became BBC addicted soon after our honeymoon 9 years ago. At his insistence, my new bride shut me off from all forms of penetration. Her 3 married holes would be exclusively reserved for his bareback desires and for sharing with his friends.

Her Bull then convinced Anne to train me into becoming her strap-on Sissy Bitch. It started with days/weeks locked in a cock cage until all my resistance disappeared. Soon she had me orally servicing her black bull and offering up my sissy hole for his monster cock. I began to love submissively serving both my Hotwife and her bull for several more years.

can a blk man remain and be considered straight if he lets a hubby suck his cock or clean it after he fucks his wife or gf
What goes on the person's mind is not necessarily the same things they act on. You may think of yourself as "straight" however if a man is sucking your dick it's clearly a "gay" act. I find labels burdensome. I prefer to do what I like, and not do what I don't. I label that as "Me" . It's more important to me to know what I consider myself than what others consider me.

I have heard the saying- "You are only gay if you take it."

In parts of the Middle East and i believe a few places in Africa and South America it is considered normal and good for Dominate men to used sub males.
This is a patently untrue statement concerning South America, Middle East and Africa.
I call B*ll Sh*t on ya, sir.

Back