can a blk man remain straight after a hubby sucks his cock

Look, just be content and CONFIDENT in your sexuality. You are not less of a man because you don't...nor do things.
exactly, People over analyze comments and try to nitpick on every small thing.

Not gonna lie the coolest gay guy I’ve ever met was David Bromstad on that lottery show. He is The exact same way in reality as he is on the TV show. Dresses snappy and very confident in who he is and funny as hell. I asked him about the gay men that act like women more than a woman. He just laughed and said “listen honey, I happen to be gay but I realize I’m not a woman… those men that over act are the reason people think and say bad things about gay people”! He also ended the conversation with “I still watch the trans shows,mmm”. And snapped his fingers at the end😂. we chatted about life and it was a very nice conversation.

A lot of married white couples enjoy servicing BBC together,it is becoming commonplace activity!
There he is again, posting depraved racial sexual images. Please please smelly homk y, pls leave this forum and Go back to Europe!!! Pls go back to Europe and stay there. No room for Pi nk faced degenerates such as you on here.

******* is sad..
He sure is, ain't he. Pathetic sack of wet manure. So sexually obsessed with black ppl, it's pathetic. Mind you, if all you have to play with (no pun intended) is a whopping three and three quarter inch pasty erection, that can really mess with your head. So maybe he is to be pitied, after all.
P/S: Like the way you described him as a "*******". I counted the "letters" and saw what you did there. :):):)

can a blk man remain and be considered straight if he lets a hubby suck his cock or clean it after he fucks his wife or gf
Hell no! Straight me do not engage in homosexual sexual acts! 🤦🏾‍♂️ Ive always thought that’s a dumbass question.

Back