Camping

We have just recently
we were tent camping down at the SC coast and met a young gentlemen that gave us our first. BBC . We had long talked about trying this but I never really thought it would happen. We’ve been married 30 years and I’m the only guy she’s ever fucked. I have a fairily small cock, about 5” uncut. She has a plump but sexy body, lovely big breasts and a very nice tight pussy. She is a great fuck, we generally have sex 3-5 times weekly but it’s always missionary style with nothing oral. We did have some pillow talk about her never experiencing but one cock and that we should do something to change that.
That afternoon we’d been down at the lake fishing and sunbathing and we got back to the campsite feeling grubby and both of us grabbed a towel each and took off for the showers. Upon enterimg the showerhouse I noticed it was one big room with shower heads coming out of the wall. Across from the shower heads was a bench and hooks to hang your clothes on but everything was out in the open. There were approx 10 shower heads and when I got there two of them were taken with what I considered to be two brothers, the older one maybe 17 and the young one around 14. I shimmied out of my shorts and shirt and walked naked to a shower and turned it on. As I lathered up I saw the two brothers leave the shower and go to dry and dress.
they were soon on the way out of the door and I was alone for a few minutes but after standing in the shower about 5 minutes a young black guy walked into the room and immediately shucked down his clothes and joined me naked in the shower. As I rinsed off I glanced between his legs and there i saw he a soft but enormous cock, hanging down in front of a huge pair of balls. I consider myself straight but on occasion had played around orally and the sight of this monster cock started a stirring in my loins and soon my 5 inches was standing straight out. I saw him glance down at me and a smile flickered across his face. “I see you like what you see” he offered, I smiled back and told him he was most impressive and asked hoe big when hard? He told me he’d never measured but thought he was about 9 inches. His cockhead was bulbous and about the size of a small apple. I turned my shower off and walked over to the bench grabbing my towel and began to dry off.he faced ne in the shower and soaped his chick which was now growing and soon was slapping against his belly. He rinsed off and turned off the shower and walked over to where I stood and upon arriving he reached out and pulled the foreskin back on my cook. He then said he was straight but had always been fascinated by uncut cocks. I told him that it was fine to touch as much as he wanted but I wasn’t looking for anything at that time. Except I lied, I was looking for something, oh how i would’ve love to see his magnifice cock sliding into my wife,!

more to follow

After my shower I walked back to our campsite and into the camper finding my wife already tucked up in bed. I slipped out of my clothes and in beside her and began to stroke her back, in minutes she rolled over and I felt her and wrap around my clock. of course I was still semi hard and she noticed immediately and commented. I then told her about the bbc from the showers and what had happened. She rolled over on top of me and I felt her fingers slip me into what now was a sloppy wet pussy. After a really great fuck we lay in the afterglow I asked her if my recollection of my shower had anything to do with it. She giggled and said “what do you think”
This was the first opportunity to explore us taking on a bbc for her to enjoy and me to watch. But as quickly as the opportunity has opened it closed when she shushed me and snuggled down to go to sleep.
The next morning I got up early and drove into town to pick up a McDonalds breakfast. As I drive back into the campground I notice my black friend cooking on an nice outdoor kitchen. He had another black fellow sitting at his site, I slowed down and leaned out the window to greet him. He moved over to my truck and shook my hand. He called to his friend James who came over and we got introduced to each other. George ( the first guy) chatted about them going fishing that morning and asked me along, I told him I’d check what the wife had planned and let him know. His site was only about 4 sites away from ours. as I started to leave I asked him what time they were going fishing and he told me as soon as they had finished breakfast. I returned to our site to find my Wife bustling around the campsite and I got her st the picnic table and passed her food. I told her I was invited to fish with the guys but she reminded me we had planned to go to the local craft market. Disappointed but understanding I walked up the trail to George’s site and told him I wouldn’t be joing them. George smiled and told me maybe he’d see me in the showers later.
I spent the day shopping and lazing around the campsite, I wondered what time George would hit the showers, I’d made the decision to join him. I told the wife I was going to try and be in the showers again with “her” bbc. she laughed and surprised me by remarking that she didnt have a bbc but she might change that!
I was totally shocked and excited to the point of making my shorts tent. She saw this and laughed but said “is that what you want MeV to do? I asked her how she felt about it. To answer me she moved to the same side of the table and took my hand and pushed it into her panties. They were sopping wet. I asked if she was serious and she leaned in and whispered in my ear “yes baby I want to take that bbc inside me while i suck your cock.
I looked up the trail and saw both George and James walking up the trail to the showers . I told the wife that i was going to see them and grabbed my towel and followed the two guys into the mens shower room.

to be continued

Do any couples meet up with their bbc bulls in their camper at a campground?
Mid 40’s here and we’re are in our 41ft 5th wheel every other weekend We have been camping and boating for the last 15 years. We’ve made a lot of friends along the way and most say the same thing.. Where are all the blacks at…
its when we crave them most, when we’re away from our normal stressful lives. We often sit around drinking and talking about how we would love to try a black guy.

I own an Air Stream Trailer. We use it when there was no COVID and before Trump to see the leaves change around the great lakes. Up state Michigan is absolutely gorgeous in the fall. Vermont and the New England states are also wonderful in the fall. Was planning on seeing the mid west however COVID got in the way. We usually end up parking in Walmart parking lots.

Back