Calling wife a slut

wifewatcher29

Male
From
UK
Wife met up with a young black guy she has met twice before last night. Although he is quite outgoing he never really said to much before. Linda dressed real slutty with lots of make-up and he seemed really turned on from the off. Open her blouse and started saying things like, "I am going to fuck you good tonight you slut". "You want this cock deep in you slut". He was a bit rough but I thought it was a huge turn on. Linda said later she found it hot as well. Just was a bit shocked at first. Ant one else experienced this?

Wife met up with a young black guy she has met twice before last night. Although he is quite outgoing he never really said to much before. Linda dressed real slutty with lots of make-up and he seemed really turned on from the off. Open her blouse and started saying things like, "I am going to fuck you good tonight you slut". "You want this cock deep in you slut". He was a bit rough but I thought it was a huge turn on. Linda said later she found it hot as well. Just was a bit shocked at first. Ant one else experienced this?
Many swinger enjoy slang during fucking session.. It's not uncommon for swingers

I understand that some (maybe most?) don't like it... that's actually how I like being identified though. to be fair I mean with somebody I'm into/somebody that I want to fuck.... so not just ANYONE/EVERYONE....

but still... I like it :)

My first wife cheated almost the entire 4 yrs of marriage toward the end when she quit caring and was fucking any guy with a dick I called her a slut and she got mad. The guy she left me for would say in front of me that she was hottest slut he ever fucked and she would smile.

My Hotwife Girlfriend is my sexy BBC SLUT and my fuck doll, to use however I want...aren't you babygirl... :) @Cassidy1121

Wife met up with a young black guy she has met twice before last night. Although he is quite outgoing he never really said to much before. Linda dressed real slutty with lots of make-up and he seemed really turned on from the off. Open her blouse and started saying things like, "I am going to fuck you good tonight you slut". "You want this cock deep in you slut". was a bit rough but I thought it was a huge turn on. Linda said later she found it hot as well. Just was a bit shocked at first. Ant one else experienced this?
Simple he's young and and you were mature hot wife

Back