Calling all Indians

luckyboy9221

Male
Gold Member
I have been a member of b2w since 2011. Engaged in conversation with many cpls and cuckolds. Being a bull always looking for submissive wives and cuckolds.
But this time I want to unite all Indians on this site. No matter NRI's or native Indians. I will create a kik group for ya all.
Hope I could find few Indian cuckold cpls or submissive wives who love to explore their slutty side and are not shy.
Interested message me on kik messenger. My id is "luckyboy9221"
Don't forget to mention b2w in ur message.

I have been a member of b2w since 2011. Engaged in conversation with many cpls and cuckolds. Being a bull always looking for submissive wives and cuckolds.
But this time I want to unite all Indians on this site. No matter NRI's or native Indians. I will create a kik group for ya all.
Hope I could find few Indian cuckold cpls or submissive wives who love to explore their slutty side and are not shy.
Hey there saw your post pvt us

A RARE breed, indeed. Hope this works out for you.

In my entire life I've (only?) had the pleasure of dating two East Indian women and one Native American/Hispanic mixed. Good luck with the Kik group!

Back