Calling All DOMINANT BLACK BULLS Looking to Own White Couples

Would love to own a couple. The Mrs gets the assertiveness and sexual satisfaction that hubby can't provide. Cucky gets reminded how many ways he falls short (literally) and to watch the levels of pleasure his wife gets to that he never knew existed.

Better yet, I want to control their relationship when I'm not even there. I want them both focused on me first, and I'll decide if/when he ever gets uncaged and have full control of her in the bedroom. Wedding ring on at all times...committed to each other but giving the sexual desire over to me.

Would love to own a couple. The Mrs gets the assertiveness and sexual satisfaction that hubby can't provide. Cucky gets reminded how many ways he falls short (literally) and to watch the levels of pleasure his wife gets to that he never knew existed.

Better yet, I want to control their relationship when I'm not even there. I want them both focused on me first, and I'll decide if/when he ever gets uncaged and have full control of her in the bedroom. Wedding ring on at all times...committed to each other but giving the sexual desire over to me.
I am ready for this but my wife will not commit to taking a black bull yet.

Back