CALIFORNIA ROLLLL-CALLLLL!!

Your posts aren't making much sense. Those pictures were taken with a Nikon d90 SLR in 2019. If you knew about EXIF data, you would easily look that up but that is beyond your comprehension.

I was standing right next to my wife when she called you. As soon as we heard , "Yo man, can I gets me some more pictures of you?" We knew you were a flake.

After all, these pictures are plenty. That and a phone call is plenty of information to meet. I'm sure most would agree on here.

What it all boils down to is distance. In all our years of swinging we have noticed that if people are more than a 30 minute drive away, the odds of them flaking go way up. And even if they do come for one or two sex sessions, they will stop coming. It's just too far of a drive. That's why the first thing I do when meeting someone on the internet is find out where they live. Some of them are very sketchy about revealing that or simply saying, "In L.A., man." Well, L.A. is a very large, spread out city.

With this guy, I knew that he lived on the Westside (turns out it's more like Culver City - Westside just sounds more posh), so he is about a one hour drive away. That's the reason why he flaked. He's just trying to save face and make an excuse by demanding more pictures and now starting this faux argument. In a way, it's my fault because I violated my 'half hour drive' rule.

Never again.

Last edited:
Again, I only got 3 photos which are the 1st 3 you posted. If you think the 1st and 2nd photo look “recent” you and Ray Charles have something in common.

You really wanted someone to fuck your wife, why didn’t you post these photos to the thread in the 1st place? You would’ve gotten more messages, but no.

My messages don’t make sense because you can’t see dumb ass
You keep saying you “aren’t going to go back and forth”, yet you keep sending messages! Go find someone to fuck your wife, it’s obviously been a task for you… for more than one reason.

Last edited:
And this folks, is why you have to be wary of flakes on the internet.

Again, in our experience, the best way to cut through this is to try to meet right away. Just exchange a few pictures, a quick chat on the phone, and then meet for drinks right away. Seeing and interacting with people in person is the best way to eliminate the flakes and wannabes. If someone is hesitant about meeting for some strange reason, they're probably not real in the first place.

With that being said, there's nothing wrong with wanting to collect pictures or exchange fantasy chat or stories. If that's what you're here for, that's fine. Just don't pretend that you are ready to meet and do this in person. It really wastes people's time who want to do this in real life.

Why are you still talking!?!?! This is why your wife fucks other men, because you’re a supreme beta cuck.

Let me help you put this in perspective:

1. Your wife and I spoke on the phone. Your bitch ass was nowhere to be found.
1A. During said convo we talked about how driving up wasn’t an issue, it actually worked in my favor.
1B. Your Wife agreed to you sending more photos, TALK TO HER!
1C. We spoke midday on a Friday and she wanted to meet that weekend, I already had plans! Is that so hard to believe? Is it out of the realm of possibilities that I have a life outside of fucking women?
1D. I know for a fact you weren’t next to your wife during the call because we NEVER agreed to meet this past weekend! Quit trying to save face. You fucked up and now your wife isn’t getting fucked by me, move on.

2. You only post excerpts from a convo instead of the whole thing because you’d look like a dumb bitch if you did otherwise.
2A. You keep complaining about not going back and forth, yet you continue to send these messages, get over it, quit acting like a crybaby ass bitch who’s not getting his way.
2B. You didn’t want to post her photos for privacy, then your dumb cuck ass posts her photos for the whole website to see just to prove your point, which you didn’t even prove. You’re a beta male cry baby ass bitch.
2C. You’re a beta male cry baby ass bitch.

Last edited:
And this folks, is why you have to be wary of flakes on the internet.

Again, in our experience, the best way to cut through this is to try to meet right away. Just exchange a few pictures, a quick chat on the phone, and then meet for drinks right away. Seeing and interacting with people in person is the best way to eliminate the flakes and wannabes. If someone is hesitant about meeting for some strange reason, they're probably not real in the first place.

With that being said, there's nothing wrong with wanting to collect pictures or exchange fantasy chat or stories. If that's what you're here for, that's fine. Just don't pretend that you are ready to meet and do this in person. It really wastes people's time who want to do this in real life.
Your story would hold more validity if you were verified

Back