CALIFORNIA ROLLLL-CALLLLL!!

IE is around the corner… DM me, we should be friends
Just wanted to let people know that this guy is a flake, time waster. We're both from L.A. so we tried to connect with him. We got to the point where I sent him five pictures (he posted two of his own) and my wife called him on the phone to verify and have a phone chat. We were all set to meet. He's about a 45 minute drive away from us. We were ready to meet for a ******* or two most any day. Then, suddenly, he says that he wants 'updated pictures' of her. When I asked him why he would need more pictures since he's already gotten five, he writes this:

Don’t worry about it man. I hope you and your wife find what you are looking for.

That's how it works on here folks. There's a lot of flakes who come up with excuses to not meet. I have no doubt that if we sent him a dozen more pictures, it would never be enough or he would just flake at the last minute and say that his car broke down or something.

the only way to quickly go through flakes on here is to do a phone chat right away and then arrange an in person meeting. Don't waste time sending messages back and forth, pictures, videos, long phone calls, etc. Meeting in person cuts through the flake fairly quickly.

Just wanted to let people know that this guy is a flake, time waster. We're both from L.A. so we tried to connect with him. We got to the point where I sent him five pictures (he posted two of his own) and my wife called him on the phone to verify and have a phone chat. We were all set to meet. He's about a 45 minute drive away from us. We were ready to meet for a ******* or two most any day. Then, suddenly, he says that he wants 'updated pictures' of her. When I asked him why he would need more pictures since he's already gotten five, he writes this:

Don’t worry about it man. I hope you and your wife find what you are looking for.

That's how it works on here folks. There's a lot of flakes who come up with excuses to not meet. I have no doubt that if we sent him a dozen more pictures, it would never be enough or he would just flake at the last minute and say that his car broke down or something.

the only way to quickly go through flakes on here is to do a phone chat right away and then arrange an in person meeting. Don't waste time sending messages back and forth, pictures, videos, long phone calls, etc. Meeting in person cuts through the flake fairly quickly.
Really?

1st of all you are from Calabasas. I’m from LA

2nd your wife told me you would send extra photos over the phone. Not my fault she didn’t relay that to you.

3rd you sent me 3 photos of her that looked me they were taken in 1998.

My profile is real, verified and I’ve had sex with women in this site that actually want to send REAL photos and not catfish people. If you want to play this game, I’ll play.

Last edited:
I'm not going to waste time internet arguing with you. You were sent 5 recent pictures, they were not 'catfish' pictures, they are from 2019, we were ready to meet (hardly the actions of a catfish) and you flaked saying that you want updated pictures of her. I was polite by telling you that I already sent 5 pictures of her and that I hoped you were not just a pic collector but ready to meet. And I get this:

You're a flake, a classic flake who has second thoughts and then puts up excuses as to why he can not meet. If a 45 minute drive is too far, just say so from the beginning. Don't get cold feet and start making excuses such as you need updated pictures. That's just weak.

I'm done with you, I just hope others don't waste time on you too.

But hey, if anyone on here is real and ready to meet and near Calabasas, send me a pm. Let's meet.

You “claim” the photos were from 2019, but you took them with a disposable camera from 1998. You took pride in taking those photos? You’re probably blind.

You only post one portion of our conversation that takes what I say out of context, you should post the entire thing since you wanna prove a point, but you won’t do that because then you’ll look like the dumb ass pitiful cuck that you are.
If I was a “flake” I wouldn’t have responded after I got the photos you beta male ass bitch.

Again YOUR wife agreed to sending more photos, check her ass before trying to check me, because that ******* ain’t happening.

Back