CALIFORNIA ROLLLL-CALLLLL!!

Hey guys, please let the couples do a meet & greet first, so we can get to know each other before we move forward with the bulls. Any other couples interested in a short meet & greet as an intro to set up a small gathering with some BBC ? Please shoot me a DM. Weekends work best fro meeting. Once again, we are in the IE

Hi Ladies n Couples
Sane Mature(50's) Experienced. Educated AA M in San Diego CA
6'1' stocky build, Non-smoker, Social Drinker drinker, articulate, and humorous, Fun confident but not "Macho" or "Thuggish Self-Sufficient and Stable, very private and discrete, Fully Vaccinated
Allergic to DRAMA or MENTAL GYMNASTICS and hope you are too.
Teddy bear guy looking for the ladies that like a man with some extra meat on his bones.. a large frame, Jeans n T-shirt kinda guy but I clean up well You won't be disappointed. I'd like to think I'm easy on the eyes(but you can be the judge of that)'
I'm very private Dominant but respectful of established boundaries, so whatever happens, it stays between us ...
Looking in San Diego county anything further if you are planning to host we can talk
Looking forward to hearing from you
D

Attachments

• Yours truly (2).jpg
    Yours truly (2).jpg
    523.6 KB · Views: 67
For a minute there it seemed like a few So Cali cpls wanted to do a short get together to discuss details for a small, local, BBC swing nite. As of now, nobody has reached me as tho they are into it ? I guess nobody is interested ? If you are, DM me.........

Back