Caged shrinkage?

How much shrinkage have you had?

• Total voters
Why is your keyboard so sticky? ;)
The real truth is that a cage does not really prevent anything. Anyone can jerk with the cage on and most can escape. I like my cage because of how it feels. Constant gentle pressure. It's a mental thing, not a physical barrier.
What cage do you wear? Pics?

What cage do you wear? Pics?
I have pics on fetlife. Whiteshadoe. I basically did rough measurements, bought $20 cage on dhgate, waiting patiently for 3 weeks, found out what I did not like about cage, refined measurements and modified preferences, bought another $20 cage....

Pre-chastity my hubby was about 3 inches soft and a little over 7 hard. He has been mostly in chastity for the last 8 years and impotent for close to 6 years. His soft size now is around 1-1.5 inches, since he no longer gets hard I can't compare against his original hard size. From talking with other couples I understand that if he was able to achieve erections, any shrinkage would be temporary as the penis would eventually regain it's original dimensions.
Why is he impotent? From the chastity ?

Wife let me out after a week last night....I sprang up right away. I think she was surprised. She licked me for a bit before she told me to jerk myself off.

Yeah, but eventually he will have to be seen by a doctor either during a physical or because of prostate issues. Ohhh the embarrassment.

Much happier cuck here when I am controlled by her and not a lock. No women has control of YOU when you are locked, she virtually has control of a lock and that's it. Sorry to burst your bubble. I show my girlfriend genuine respect, love and devotion by compiling with her wishes. When you are locked you cant do that. Am I tempted, your damn right I am. Is she proud of me, yes 100%, now that is VERY POSITIVE for me and for her. You can't say that when you are locked. Have I failed her, yup, and she knows it as soon as she walks in the door, just like you know your dog got in the kitchen trash can. Am I punished ? my ass gets paddled severely I can't sit down and I have to stand in the corner for a while plus. NOW GET THIS, I miss out on the next two times her lover is here to include the cream pies, all I get to see is the extra large pizza size wet spot on the bed sheet AND DON'T GET TO JERK OFF. Talk about a motivator to comply that is a big one. SO DON'T GET ME WRONG, to each their own but if you really want to have control of HIM, NOT THE LOCK but instead his mind and his behavior, you have to take the lock off. Until than you are controlling a lock, not your cuckold. Sorry about the upper case it locks up on me. Cleaned it over and over, need to buy a new lap top.
did you answer the question in all those all caps? maybe i zoned out and missed your answer.

Been caged 24/7 for almost 8 years. I get 4 times a year releases and my sex life is oral worship. Lots of it.

Over the years, your penis gets "used" to being locked and about every year, the cage has been replaced one smaller in length and now wearing a very small stainless cage. I have had custom Mature Metal in the past, but now I wear a Chinese model and fits very snug.

Over time, your body adjusts and one fact is that I can't really get hard as I used to. Also for sure I have shrunk about an inch in length. My wife is totally unhappy with Mr. soft and being that I used to be about 5" and about 3.5" in girth, she receives no pleasure in intercourse. I wish she would go black, but she seems happy with my oral worship.

At my last release, I lasted about 30 seconds inside her. That is the other issue. You become sensory deprived in a cage and you are so ready for a release, the trigger is very short. So smaller, not very hard and quick to cum. She deserves better.

Back