Caged and bbc

Six months ago I never thought I would be caged and my gf would be embracing this lifestyle to this degree. Tonight I was reflecting as I put my little cage on and shaved completely smooth. Why is my dick trying to get hard as I squeeze it in to it’s cage and why do I look at it all locked up and smooth and think how cute it looks? When she puts the lock on her little smirk it so humiliating and hot at the same time. she will be taking two bbc tonight as I sit alone wanting desperately to get hard and listen on the phone as she gets the cock she deserves and I may enjoy it more than her. All very odd feelings but it feels natural. Her need for cock is paramount and she has gone full bore ahead.

Attachments

• D2FC0D26-C56A-4A14-9CE4-F31CDD00B699.jpeg
    D2FC0D26-C56A-4A14-9CE4-F31CDD00B699.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 322
  • BFF224A5-8688-47B0-93E9-B8AFBC28E716.jpeg
    BFF224A5-8688-47B0-93E9-B8AFBC28E716.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 333
Six months ago I never thought I would be caged and my gf would be embracing this lifestyle to this degree. Tonight I was reflecting as I put my little cage on and shaved completely smooth. Why is my dick trying to get hard as I squeeze it in to it’s cage and why do I look at it all locked up and smooth and think how cute it looks? When she puts the lock on her little smirk it so humiliating and hot at the same time. she will be taking two bbc tonight as I sit alone wanting desperately to get hard and listen on the phone as she gets the cock she deserves and I may enjoy it more than her. All very odd feelings but it feels natural. Her need for cock is paramount and she has gone full bore ahead.
you would not want her any other way now would you.
she has you where you want to be and you love her all the more for it.

We think this is a natural progression of our lifestyle. Controlling the hubby's ability to masturbate and cum can and is very common for many cuckold marriage couples. If someone was to tell me years ago that not only would I be caged, but I would actually prefer being caged over free I would have told them they were crazy. The thing is, they would have been right. I feel like something is wrong and missing when my little guy is not caged.

We think this is a natural progression of our lifestyle. Controlling the hubby's ability to masturbate and cum can and is very common for many cuckold marriage couples. If someone was to tell me years ago that not only would I be caged, but I would actually prefer being caged over free I would have told them they were crazy. The thing is, they would have been right. I feel like something is wrong and missing when my little guy is not caged.
Same here love that my wife cages me on and off mostly love on.

Back