swingwithus

Couple
From
CA, US
Not sure how the area specific posts work here. Things didn’t work out last time but we are back and we are trying again :). The wife is looking for a bbc. We really just want one for fwb type scenario and mfm play. Solo play could be on the table after meeting a few times and trust is built and if you have another hung buddy then she may be willing to try two at once. Her ideal bbc is thick. She has a toy that is 6.5” circumference so is extremely turned on by the thought of a real cock that is possibly thicker. She is super tight, but can take it like a champ. She is into Dp and anal as well and is a squirter. She gets very wet and can cum over and over. Sorry for the long post, figured best to get it all out there. She is very cautious and nervous with new people so please be laid back and easy going. Pushy and aggressive scare her away. We have done this before so are zero drama and we are std free as well. Please be in the Bay Area. Preferably around an hour or so from San Jose/Gilroy area. Thank you guys : )

Attachments

• 21A9ADAD-EDC1-48DA-8E85-A1157F1D2377.jpeg
    21A9ADAD-EDC1-48DA-8E85-A1157F1D2377.jpeg
    957.1 KB · Views: 146
Hello there sir,. I was preferably reading your ad and truly am compelled to reply back if I may? A little about myself.. I have been in the lifestyle and with b2w for multitude of years.
To simply keep it short, I have come across way too many flakes/ fakes on here.
Therefore my intention is to get together with the both of you, see if we blend in well.
If so take it to the next level.
My intentions are as follows to provide a heightened amount of sexual gradification to your wife.most importantly, dealing with her slow so she doesn't feel scared, uncomfortable in any way shape or form.
I'm in compliance to all boundaries/ rules you both imply. As for myself, I have no rules..wife can do with me as she pleases! I'm clean/ fully vaccinated.
Perform any or all variations of scenarios..mainly mfm adult play. Then eventually as time progresses, solo play with the wife? I enjoy providing such deep charitable sexual pleasure by giving deep penetration,anal( if the wife wishes)... I would love it if the wife were to squirt in my mouth,the taste of her sweet nectar be so satisfying. Her being too tight,surely will not hinder me from inserting myself within.
I'm not at all pushy...wanting to savor each and every moment with her when it comes to utmost quality time.
I'm single,hwp,clean, vaccinated,shaved,groomed, black male..10 inches of thick BBC. I have my own place in Northern California ( Fairfield)
Kik:lonelybull1972
Would love to hear from you two

Attachments

• 1638660855443.jpg
    1638660855443.jpg
    715.5 KB · Views: 135
Not sure how the area specific posts work here. Things didn’t work out last time but we are back and we are trying again :). The wife is looking for a bbc. We really just want one for fwb type scenario and mfm play. Solo play could be on the table after meeting a few times and trust is built and if you have another hung buddy then she may be willing to try two at once. Her ideal bbc is thick. She has a toy that is 6.5” circumference so is extremely turned on by the thought of a real cock that is possibly thicker. She is super tight, but can take it like a champ. She is into Dp and anal as well and is a squirter. She gets very wet and can cum over and over. Sorry for the long post, figured best to get it all out there. She is very cautious and nervous with new people so please be laid back and easy going. Pushy and aggressive scare her away. We have done this before so are zero drama and we are std free as well. Please be in the Bay Area. Preferably around an hour or so from San Jose/Gilroy area. Thank you guys : )
Will 7 3/4 around and 8 long work for you?

Attachments

• 20220606_081309.jpg
    20220606_081309.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 20220606_081212.jpg
    20220606_081212.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 20220606_081149.jpg
    20220606_081149.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 20220606_081138.jpg
    20220606_081138.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 67

Back