Buying Lover a Gift on Husband’s Credit Card

DCharles

Male
Gold Member
From
IN, US
Have any of the wives on here bought gifts for their lovers on their husband’s credit card? My wife has done it and it has been kind of hot when she has done it.

Crazy I think but also not out of the possibilities involved in this lifestyle. Money crosses hands for all types of things: sex toys, traveling, hotels. If this is an exclusive regular and the gift is under 50 bucks then I don’t see too much of an issue as long as it isn’t a regular thing and as a couple you can afford it. I’ve known one couple for about fifteen years now. They knew me when I was struggling to make it in my career and after years of knowing each other they got me approved for a 5k loan to get on my feet at a bank the family of the wife started. They didn’t take out the loan, I did. But without them I wouldn’t have been approved due to my then credit score. I paid the loan off I’m five years and currently I make six figures and have a 780 credit score. These are unusual circumstances and honestly after knowing them for about 7 years I stopped fucking the wife. I felt like we had become too good of friends and I no longer wanted to fuck my friends wife. She died a couple years later due to some breathing issues but I remain friends with the husband.

Last edited:
Crazy I think but also not out of the possibilities involved in this lifestyle. Money crosses hands for all ties of things : sex toys, traveling, hotels. If this is an exclusive regular and the gift is under 50 bucks then I don’t see too much of an issue as long as it isn’ta regular thing and as a couple you can afford it. I’ve known one couple for about fifteen years now. They knew me when I was struggling to make it in my career and after years of knowing each other they got me approved for a 5k loan to get on my feet at a bank the family of the wife started. They didn’t take out the loan, I did. But without them I wouldn’t have been approved due to my then credit score. I paid the loan off I’m five years and currently I make six figures and have a 780 credit score. These are unusual circumstances and honestly after knowing them for about 7 years I stopped fucking the wife. I felt like we had become too good of friends and I no longer wanted to fuck my friends wife. She died a couple years later due to some breathing issues but I remain friends with the husband.
I totally get what you are saying here. If I did not have the financial capacity to be able to pay it off monthly, it would be a really bad thing and I would NOT find it hot if it put me in financial difficulty. It has not always been an insignificant amount, but always very manageable.

Back