Bull's version of Ace of spades

xstrider78

Male
Real Person
The same way women have an ace of spades tattoo i think we bull should have something similar to let any shy couples or women know what we are about. thoughts?

The same way women have an ace of spades tattoo i think we bull should have something similar to let any shy couples or women know what we are about. thoughts?
No Way Kg GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

If a female wants to get something permanent to show her appreciation and preference I'm okay with that, me personally; I wouldn't advertise that on my skin. Maybe on a shirt or jewelry though.

Good question.

The anklet on a woman shows availability. The Queen of S. (not the Ace) shows a woman's (sexual) preference for Black men.

i don't know of any particular symbols for men. i think that's because many if not most people expect all men to be horndogs anyway. :p

A common sign for availability for play (to be worn by men and women) is the Swinger's ring - a black ring worn on any finger (other than middle finger and thumb!) of the right hand. There are other well-known Swinger symbols too, like the upside-down pineapple.

If you are looking for a sign to attract white women in particular i'd suggest the King of D. (K♦) instead of the King of clubs...

d72e856f3180e5a3b59a73d4862a424a.jpg

What do you think?

Back