Bull wanted (asheville NC)

I'm looking for a Bull for my girlfriend who's never been with a black man and is new (but open) to the lifestyle. Looking for a clean, intelligent and physically fit Bull to properly introduce her to BBC and cuckold life. Open for hook ups when she gets back from Europe before the end of the summer, but she would definitely like to get to know him before that happens...she has WhatsApp and wouldn't mind chatting. She's young and pretty, if anyone is interested just message me and I'll be happy to get back to you as soon as I can. She's the one in the middle.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking for a Bull for my girlfriend who's never been with a black man and is new (but open) to the lifestyle. Looking for a clean, intelligent and physically fit Bull to properly introduce her to BBC and cuckold life. Open for hook ups when she gets back from Europe before the end of the summer, but she would definitely like to get to know him before that happens...she has WhatsApp and wouldn't mind chatting. She's young and pretty, if anyone is interested just message me and I'll be happy to get back to you as soon as I can. She's the one in the middle.
Well endowed black male living in Atlanta Georgia but willing to travel looking to have some fun. I am 8 inches long and 6 inches thick so check out my profile let me know what you think and if interested, kik me at ittcns

Your girl is hot but whats up with the one on the left?

Poorly written messages will be ignored. Unwillingness to provide documentation of cleanliness via a doctor's not is also a guarantee for being declined.

ZLRjl

Hey there, I can easily fullfill your Ladies WILDEST Fantasies sweetheart!
I am a very intelligent, handsome, young, sexy, down to Earth, adventurous, && FUNNNN ! Lol. Inbox me let’s talk further

Back