Bull seeking fun & friends in Charlotte, NC

skycakejr

Male
Real Person
From
NC, US
Hi B2W,
I’m @skycakejr and I’ve recently moved to Charlotte for college. I’m 25, 5’11”, fit, and ddf.

I have experience being a bull for couples as well as introducing curious single women to BBC. Whenever I meet up I always aim to be respectful to everyone involved and making sure that we all walk away feeling satisfied. Currently I’m looking for people who are already in the lifestyle or curious about it and want to have a fun time with!

If you’re interested in me or have any questions feel free to DM me. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Attachments

• IMG_6878.jpeg
    IMG_6878.jpeg
    798 KB · Views: 97
  • E252ADF5-6C6B-4917-AF44-7796B0C2E7D9.jpeg
    E252ADF5-6C6B-4917-AF44-7796B0C2E7D9.jpeg
    196.4 KB · Views: 97
  • 7B74B28B-9836-4EC3-9974-FB9223CBE715.jpeg
    7B74B28B-9836-4EC3-9974-FB9223CBE715.jpeg
    384 KB · Views: 102
Hi B2W,
I’m @skycakejr and I’ve recently moved to Charlotte for college. I’m 25, 5’11”, fit, and ddf.

I have experience being a bull for couples as well as introducing curious single women to BBC. Whenever I meet up I always aim to be respectful to everyone involved and making sure that we all walk away feeling satisfied. Currently I’m looking for people who are already in the lifestyle or curious about it and want to have a fun time with!

If you’re interested in me or have any questions feel free to DM me. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Hello my wife is a BBW looking for a BBC to pound her and cum inside her pussy

Hi B2W,

my wife is interested

Hi B2W,

That would look so good inside my gf😍

Back