Bull made a surprise visit

Later before he left we all sat and the couch and chatted. It was really nice to see her curled up beside him. He was fully dressed and she was totally nude except for her towell from the shower. She seemed so into him and vulnerable.
Sadly he hasn't been back since. I'm hoping that someone new will come into her life that will see her every week if not every day.
We seem to have always had this issue. We have always hoped to have a regular who would stop by on the reg. We enjoy overnights and even would love to have a whole weekend where they use the master bedroom. Still have not found the one. Sigh...

Regular bulls should always be free to drop by any hour to take his hotwife with the cuckold accepting this regardless if he likes it or not.

The hotwife should always welcome her bull in and either allow him to take her in the couples martial bed or any other open and common area so the cuckold husband either sees or hears this and gets used to accepting the bull and hotwife's mating carefree of whether its convenient or welcomed by the cuckold husband or not.
This is also partially the bull/hotwife training him but also showing him his role has changed and their needs, the bulls dominance and her submission to him as the family alpha needs to come first with the cuckold inevitably having to accept this and eventually submit to them and service them both sexually and provide for their needs and comfort to make them more comfortable and help facilitate their mating more often by her seeing him as her beta

i wish my wife had started this LS 40 years ago. I, now, know she was capable of more than i couild give her.

I would have, really, enjoyed her doing something like this.

We seem to have always had this issue. We have always hoped to have a regular who would stop by on the reg. We enjoy overnights and even would love to have a whole weekend where they use the master bedroom. Still have not found the one. Sigh...
This is similar to our issue. Only on one occasion did one of her boyfriends drop over unannounced. Despite the open invitation we offered. We didn't offer a key to the house because there was not an ongoing situation where we trusted the guy.

My wife loves sex w the ex on occasion
Have to say sex with an ex is so hot. I think it really puts the cuck husband in a special place. Having your wife in bed with her ex while the current husband sits in the living room. The great thing about this is that there are no daily problems or issues that get in the way of just having hot sex.

Back