Bull helping wife turn the husband sissy?

cuckboi206

Couple
From
WA, US
This question is primarily for the Bull's but the wives are encouraged to comment too. We have never found a Bull in our experiences that was interested in turning the cuckold sissy or breaking the cuckold down in front of the wife. Most Bulls have no interest in this. But are there Bull's who have used these techniques? Have any Bull's initiated this and convinced the wife to go along?

This question is primarily for the Bull's but the wives are encouraged to comment too. We have never found a Bull in our experiences that was interested in turning the cuckold sissy or breaking the cuckold down in front of the wife. Most Bulls have no interest in this. But are there Bull's who have used these techniques? Have any Bull's initiated this and convinced the wife to go along?
for this to happen
1. The cuck and wife must want this and express interest to the bull.
2. The bull must be really interested in doing this. This is not easy.

much easier is to find a mistress who will make a perfect sissy out of the cuck. if the cuck turns out to be a pretty sissy, and if the bull has inclinations, you can find the bull further taming the sissy. not going to happen naturally.

Best is to let the sissy out unprotected into a den full of willing bulls.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211009-183914_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20211009-183914_Photos.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 278
Daddy bull have turned me into sissy baby girl. Mommywife like that my status in our whole family is the lowest -
even the boys (I can no longer say sons) 7 and 8 years are above me. It is only allowed to wear things that are for little toddler girls. My hairstyles are always toddler girls hairstyles. My baby room is set up like a baby / toddler. Coloring books and baby books are only for girls. I have to speak in a girl's voice. I'm in a ballet school for girls.

Back