Bull for both cuck and myself

Make it so the hubby tells the bull he has been ordered to submit to the bull before you can play, the husband can be bold and offer himself with the wife wanting it, not him, providing deniability and making the bull want to do it as a way to get the wife. My next cuck couple will be hubby first, then the wife. Most hubbies go from watching to sucking with little coercion if the bull demands it, giving them deniability. It does take a lot to overcome Black stereotypes, homophobia, risking embarrassment from wife and being outed as gay, to even approach bulls. I will always reward cucks for being bold, one of this site's members found that out. Next time send me a younger white cuck, I enjoyed the old white man said he looked like a Walmart manager. I named this video after him, he said I was nice during our first meet, doubting my dominance.

My switch from young Black guy to BBC master started as soon as the door to my apartment closed behind him and he was ****** to crawl to the couch and greet me properly. I made him regret thinking ******* was sweet when he admitted my cock was too big and that's why he's struggling with it. My belt didn't care and beat his ass pink every time I felt teeth or him pull away from my grip. Next visit, I had anal plugs I bought just for him and he even wore panties to surprise me. So thanks to this site, a man who looks like he could my boss or coach, was on his knees, butt plugged up, ass pink from my hand prints and my belt around his neck, swallowing my cum for the first time.

The wife might have been a lie and he got what he wanted, that's probably why it ended. Anyway, bi bulls on here are real, I'm one of them. Sending Mexican MILFs and old white men home with Black cum is my job.

I didnt realise bi bulls were so hard to find, thankfully my straight bull had a bi friend who was interested in joining and he has turned into a fantastic bull in his own right now xx
I don't remember if your bull shares you, but I was wondering if you'd tried your husband's bull also... and possibly at the same time.

My cuck (hubby) and I have been in the lifestyle for a few years now and we are finding it difficult to find a bull that’s interested in playing with both of us. It’s discouraging. Any suggestions?
Where do us wanna be cuck/sissies find amazing women like yourself?

Make it so the hubby tells the bull he has been ordered to submit to the bull before you can play, the husband can be bold and offer himself with the wife wanting it, not him, providing deniability and making the bull want to do it as a way to get the wife. My next cuck couple will be hubby first, then the wife. Most hubbies go from watching to sucking with little coercion if the bull demands it, giving them deniability. It does take a lot to overcome Black stereotypes, homophobia, risking embarrassment from wife and being outed as gay, to even approach bulls. I will always reward cucks for being bold, one of this site's members found that out. Next time send me a younger white cuck, I enjoyed the old white man said he looked like a Walmart manager. I named this video after him, he said I was nice during our first meet, doubting my dominance.

My switch from young Black guy to BBC master started as soon as the door to my apartment closed behind him and he was ****** to crawl to the couch and greet me properly. I made him regret thinking ******* was sweet when he admitted my cock was too big and that's why he's struggling with it. My belt didn't care and beat his ass pink every time I felt teeth or him pull away from my grip. Next visit, I had anal plugs I bought just for him and he even wore panties to surprise me. So thanks to this site, a man who looks like he could my boss or coach, was on his knees, butt plugged up, ass pink from my hand prints and my belt around his neck, swallowing my cum for the first time.

The wife might have been a lie and he got what he wanted, that's probably why it ended. Anyway, bi bulls on here are real, I'm one of them. Sending Mexican MILFs and old white men home with Black cum is my job.
Sooooo love this and your straight forward posts. Behind that closed apartment door, I love to switch as well...to the older white male (whose wife no longer plays but knows the power of BBC), who crawls and begs to be use, fed, degraded and humiliated...so when I go back to my office the next day, I am already aching to be back on my knees, collared, leashed, ass plugged and mouth filled. Oh, and when you get bored with me...then just loan me out...that is what this older white guy love to imagine...just as you described Sir. Thanks for posting...led to intensely delicious edging sessions, with cum denial.

In our DMV area we post on Doublelist. We will tell them upfront that they have to be ok with male contact and that we both like playing with our bulls, which is stroking and sucking him together. We literally get anywhere from 50-75+ replys. Of those maybe 20-25% of them are ok with taking things further. That's all discussed through our conversations. Our last was great, he was into anything and everything. He told me he will do anything I want him too, as long as h got what he wanted, which he did,lol. Hope this helps. 🙂

Back