Built for black cock?

Argo1115

Couple
Would you say that black guys would like my wife? I’ve told her in the past that her body was built for black cock. We were swingers for about 15 years and just recently decided that the cuckold lifestyle fits us better. About 2 or 3 months ago she told me that she wants it to be with a black guy, hence why I joined this site. Right now she’s talking to a guy that seems perfect for us. He understands the cuckold lifestyle and he also really enjoys the dynamic of the Bull, Hotwife and Cuck. Anyways, let me know what you all think of her.A0B001C8-7463-4D72-9E28-347E197E7D2F.jpeg

Would you say that black guys would like my wife? I’ve told her in the past that her body was built for black cock. We were swingers for about 15 years and just recently decided that the cuckold lifestyle fits us better. About 2 or 3 months ago she told me that she wants it to be with a black guy, hence why I joined this site. Right now she’s talking to a guy that seems perfect for us. He understands the cuckold lifestyle and he also really enjoys the dynamic of the Bull, Hotwife and Cuck. Anyways, let me know what you all think of her.View attachment 3637663
Absolutely built for chocolate gentlemen

Please login or become a member to view

Very sexy very hot I need her 😍

Back