Built for bbc

Okay, someone has to say it. Fuck it I'll SAY IT lol
I keep seeing women ask 'Am I built for...?' here is the answer.

'Built for BBC' - or Built for Black men - that is a term us black guys started years ago when we spot a white chick or other chick who is THICKER than what is normal for her ethnicity and we would say "daaaamn girl you got a body a Black man will love!!' Which is why NOW we see all theses white and other women up in the gym doing THOUSANDS of squats lol trying to get that thickness and ass. Because NOW it is trendy to be thick.

You can thank Black women for that. Cuz Black guys are used to our Black women, who are naturally thicker and have rounder asses. Of course there are exceptions - but in this case, very few ;)

So when we see a White chick with a bigger than normal booty (Whooty) - or a White chick with curves - White guys will calle her' fat' - we Black men what we call her is 'phat' (PAWG - Phat Ass White Girl) -then yes, THAT is what we deem Built for BBC.

Taking off your clothes and giving up pussy to Black guys is not the qualifier lol.
I ain't saying we won't love you! - but..... you gotta be packing something special!
:blackgreedy:
Preach bruh! I'm just glad " It's okay to have an ass" The thickness it's functional. Brothas are trying to smash..... without damaging or pelvis. I see a lot of thickness. I just hope they're getting enough dick.

Back