Built for bbc

I've heard that before!

rYuhuss.jpg
??????

Excuse me but can someone here explain WTF does that even mean BUILT 4 BLACK COCK!!,lol the impression I get from this site and to be honest from most sites like this and men in general of all races are happy 2 and would screw any female of legal age with a pulse regardless of how she is built?
Not every guy is the same but if you, Free your mind the rest will follow!
Don't be so shallow, don't compare all people to the one you know.

Right first of all I know not every guy is not the same dude hence I said on sites like this and I used the word general! not all! as for freeing my mind please! new age hippie talk! next you will be calling me Grass Hopper, and as for comparing all people 2 the one I know! well I know more than one person so I'm like NOT and I don't compare all people and did not at any point say that.

Right now we have that out of the way maybe you can actually answer my original question what does that even mean? built for BBC ? reason I ask its a pointless statement as black men I know are attracted 2 women of all shapes and sizes their is no standard build.

Built for BBC, term used usually by a woman that can take the mythiclogical member of the black male species. Long hard thick and girthy prize package of the Mandingo, which is a slave name if I am not mistaken. And if I am wrong someone please correct me. The term BBC is loosely used by many women mostly not of African or Caribbean descent. It was coined by someone or group, who I do not know but, it is a phrase that is used in specific circles like this one.

I know I did not quite answer your question but, maybe someone more intelligent than I, will be able to fully explain built for BBC. Also it is a general term, it varies with every woman. I don't think the term has actually been defined as far as size (length and girth). If it has does that mean all others that fall below that range are ABC's Average Black Cocks? The things that make you wonder... lol!

Enjoy and have a wonderful weekend!

Back