Built for bbc

Thanks for sharing. You look like you are being prepped for some fun...
It was the first weekend my husband and I spent at my first black BFs house, and he told Tom to get me good and wet so he could bury his cock in me. It was a first for us, and very stimulating to me, as you can see! We were so ignorant about things at that time. Byron had to explain a lot to us. We laughed so hard at how little we knew about men that allow their wives to play - and in the next 6 months I had more orgasms with Byron than I had with my husband in 20+ years of marriage!

It was the first weekend my husband and I spent at my first black BFs house, and he told Tom to get me good and wet so he could bury his cock in me. It was a first for us, and very stimulating to me, as you can see! We were so ignorant about things at that time. Byron had to explain a lot to us. We laughed so hard at how little we knew about men that allow their wives to play - and in the next 6 months I had more orgasms with Byron than I had with my husband in 20+ years of marriage!
Wonderful. I can see how how you move your ass that you are happy to show off. Lovely position being exposed to Byron. Your husband can show him your pussy and how wet you are.

Back