Built for bbc

Built for BBC? Interesting concept. Two things are required for a woman to take on a big black cock. The first and most important is the desire to cross the racial line. Despite what you might read here or other places getting fucked by a black man is not on every woman's "to do" list. Then if a woman wants to fuck a big black cock there is the question of her capacity. Vagina's like penis's come in all sizes. I have shared my bed with tall thick bodied women that just couldn't handle all of me. One of my favorite bed partners for some time is a little petite dynamo that is barely 5ft tall and I doubt weighs more than 100 pounds. Because of our physical difference in size I usually put her on top and she totally engulfs my cock, fucks the Hell out of me and howls like a banshee while she is doing it.

Most but not all women have considerably more cock capacity than they realize. The only real trick is the picking the right partner the first time a woman fucks a big male. If her encounter is painful or frightening she is unlikely to seek a rematch. Pleasure always should exceed pain and sex should always be fun never really frightening.

Built for BBC? Interesting concept. Two things are required for a woman to take on a big black cock. The first and most important is the desire to cross the racial line. Despite what you might read here or other places getting fucked by a black man is not on every woman's "to do" list. Then if a woman wants to fuck a big black cock there is the question of her capacity. Vagina's like penis's come in all sizes. I have shared my bed with tall thick bodied women that just couldn't handle all of me. One of my favorite bed partners for some time is a little petite dynamo that is barely 5ft tall and I doubt weighs more than 100 pounds. Because of our physical difference in size I usually put her on top and she totally engulfs my cock, fucks the Hell out of me and howls like a banshee while she is doing it.

Most but not all women have considerably more cock capacity than they realize. The only real trick is the picking the right partner the first time a woman fucks a big male. If her encounter is painful or frightening she is unlikely to seek a rematch. Pleasure always should exceed pain and sex should always be fun never really frightening.
My woman has cunt capacity...and I love it

Back