Built for bbc

back and still looking for help with wife and black men from work. do i keep quiet, do i say something, do i smile when they flirt with her or more????

View attachment 291968
Think I'm built for it?
Even I get a BC it's a example to try that fits or not, sometimes my pussy need a lil Time of licking n fingering to get wide as needed to fit that bone but even it's a very amazing feeling when the snake get in n pussy is stretched about him. Veeeeeeery lovely n hot sweet pain sometimes.
LG. Sabine

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 50
a guy i know told me to give up trying to compete with the black men my wife works with and hangs out with. he said it would be smarter to just talk to them and tell them i would like them to show me how to please my wife and let me get used to being with them too. is this bad advice

a guy i know told me to give up trying to compete with the black men my wife works with and hangs out with. he said it would be smarter to just talk to them and tell them i would like them to show me how to please my wife and let me get used to being with them too. is this bad advice
Your wife deserves a black lover/boyfriend. And for a white male it is great to be cuckolded.
Imagine how you watch your wife while she gets satisfied by a BBC in away you would never be able to. Isn't that hot and arousing?

078 (5).jpg 044.jpg

Last edited:
Back