Bubble butt sissy looking to serve

CuriousSub

Male
From
CA, US
Hiii!

My name is Molly and I’m a thick bubble butt sissy from Northern California that is seriously considering becoming a full time sissy and transitioning.

I’m currently married but my wife does not like the submissive side of me, she is more into alpha dominant types, which until recently is how I used to be.

I’m looking to chat with dominant black men that can take charge and support me as I explore my fascination with BBC further. My kinks include feminization, sissification, behavior modification, training, cum play, being shared, breeding and more. Really I’m finding that most of my kinks boil down to serving and pleasing.

I’m trying to figure out if being feminine is just a kink or is a repressed part of who I really am. I’m currently on the fence about this.

I’d be interested in meeting the right person in real life.

Please feel free to DM me!

With love,

Molly

Attachments

• BE0EF682-8203-4127-A593-1EE4E9A3040A.jpeg
    BE0EF682-8203-4127-A593-1EE4E9A3040A.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 139
  • A833F9DA-DBF3-4BA6-8863-EC5CC0D9C567.jpeg
    A833F9DA-DBF3-4BA6-8863-EC5CC0D9C567.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 143
Hiii!

My name is Molly and I’m a thick bubble butt sissy from Northern California that is seriously considering becoming a full time sissy and transitioning.

I’m currently married but my wife does not like the submissive side of me, she is more into alpha dominant types, which until recently is how I used to be.

I’m looking to chat with dominant black men that can take charge and support me as I explore my fascination with BBC further. My kinks include feminization, sissification, behavior modification, training, cum play, being shared, breeding and more. Really I’m finding that most of my kinks boil down to serving and pleasing.

I’m trying to figure out if being feminine is just a kink or is a repressed part of who I really am. I’m currently on the fence about this.

With love,

Molly
Fabulously written.

Hiii!

With love,

Molly
Hit me up

Back