Brothers Eating Pussy

It's the first thing my black lover ever wanted to do with me sexually. And there is nothing hotter. I think a lot of black men pretend they're not into it (around their friends), and because they have great dicks (and 99% of them do!), they don't need to do it (which isn't true btw, for me to take a black dick I need some warming up first)... but regardless, a lot of them secretly like it. :mstickle:

It's the first thing my black lover ever wanted to do with me sexually. And there is nothing hotter. I think a lot of black men pretend they're not into it (around their friends), and because they have great dicks (and 99% of them do!), they don't need to do it (which isn't true btw, for me to take a black dick I need some warming up first)... but regardless, a lot of them secretly like it. :mstickle:
I'm not shy about it at all. I love the way white pussy tastes.

Ok Now you know I love the videos but there is one thing I want to see more of. It seems that the videos of black men eating pussy get edited so they can get to the fucking. I want to see some videos of the brothers eating you snowbunnies to a climax. What do you think? If you agree, post one of heaven's sake.
The taste of white pussy is like vanilla ice cream.

Eating pussy is like choosing the right wine for that meal. I just don't go down and lick. I determine what the mood is. Are we making love or are we straight fucking? Sometimes you lick it fast and hard. Sometimes soft licks and kisses. Sometimes you suck on them lips and finger it. Either way I had a blonde blue eyes freckle girl that moan like hell when I ate her pussy. She just loved it. Always came hard. Best part was turning her over licking her pussy, biting her ass, spreading them cheeks and licking her ass. Smash her for 7 years. Eating that pussy is part of fucking it also.

Ok Now you know I love the videos but there is one thing I want to see more of. It seems that the videos of black men eating pussy get edited so they can get to the fucking. I want to see some videos of the brothers eating you snowbunnies to a climax. What do you think? If you agree, post one of heaven's sake.

Watching while Eating pussy is one of most turn on in sex show so it shouldn't be removed from the video

My wife's bowl makes my wife come time and time again by eating her married pussy. And he humiliate me by reminding me that he can make her come with his mouth, and I cannot make her come with my cock.

Back