Brevard County Florida

Just looked it up. We had no idea this place existed and it’s closer to us than Secrets in Kissimmee. Have you been before? How’s the crowd? I mainly like watching her (the wife) play with others if they click.
I haven't been yet. I know a couple who has gone and they loved it.
Let me know when you plan on going

ause of schedules, it might not be for a couple weeks. We like secrets in Kissimmee cause of the playrooms and dungeon. Planning on checking out Playlinda beach next Tuesday.
I agree. Let's coordinate schedules.

Havnt been on in a while. Cant stay away too long. Lol. Been goin to ichabods no luck ther yet. Did see a handsome black gentleman at the bar praying he would cone up and talk to ny wife...and i but no luck. Mind was going crazy thinking of all the what if scenerios that cuda played out. Oh well.

Havnt been on in a while. Cant stay away too long. Lol. Been goin to ichabods no luck ther yet. Did see a handsome black gentleman at the bar praying he would cone up and talk to ny wife...and i but no luck. Mind was going crazy thinking of all the what if scenerios that cuda played out. Oh well.
Which Ichabods? Downtown Melbourne or across from Paradise Beach? We've eaten at both multiple times. Neither seems like a good place to randomly meet lifestyle people. Also, we would never discuss lifestyle with anyone we met at a restaurant/bar unless it was specifically a lifestyle meet and greet or if the woman is wearing lifestyle jewelry or tattoo.

It seems that you want to ambush your wife. This is a terrible approach. She is not going to like it and any couple you meet will be uncomfortable. Even a single black male will likely be uncomfortable.

Communication is the key. Keep your wife informed

Which Ichabods? Downtown Melbourne or across from Paradise Beach? We've eaten at both multiple times. Neither seems like a good place to randomly meet lifestyle people. Also, we would never discuss lifestyle with anyone we met at a restaurant/bar unless it was specifically a lifestyle meet and greet or if the woman is wearing lifestyle jewelry or tattoo.

It seems that you want to ambush your wife. This is a terrible approach. She is not going to like it and any couple you meet will be uncomfortable. Even a single black male will likely be uncomfortable.

Communication is the key. Keep your wife informed
Not wanting an ambush, id like to have it dangled infront of her to she if she nibbles. Not a lets all meet up and ask if she wants this guy to fuck her lol. I just cant be the one to mention it, if i mentioned it she would think i just want to fuck other people and thats not the case at all. My hope is we get to share eachother with no jealousy and let her experience new experiences to keep the energy alive and have fun. If she sees there are no hidden agendas she may open up and try something new. If she ends up not wanting anything like that im good with that too. We hav been together a long time while we've seen other marriges breakup over infidelty. That i wont do. It would be a mutually beneficial arangement or nothing at all. Hope this clears up a bit on how i feel.
Dont get me wrong it would be a total turn on to watch her enjoy another man but this will always be her call.
Im going take her to the charthouse tonight for happy hour for a bit and hit dwntown somewhere not sure where yet.

If you had been where we were, I'm sure you would have figured out what was going on. I know the bartender must have, and some of the servers probably overheard some interesting discussion.

Back