Brevard County Florida

Fig i would start a group for us here instead of always searching.

Where do yall hang out so i can bring my wife and put her on display. Maybe make friends with other couples or get to know a black guy and see where it goes. Not a one night stand but an actual friendship of all three of us with a descrete fun secrete. Thats my goal. I know it will take time but im trying very slowly. Knowing her it is not going to be quick and easy. Its a very small town so descretion a def must. Hope she has fun slong this journey.

Hubby took me to Playalinda one Sunday, just to check it out. It's clothing optional. It was eye opening. Went back the next weekend intending to wear a bathing suit, maybe take my top off. Fifteen minutes after getting there I was bare ass naked, and loving it. Got to check out guys as they checked me out.
DSCF6057c.JPG

Hubby took me to Playalinda one Sunday, just to check it out. It's clothing optional. It was eye opening. Went back the next weekend intending to wear a bathing suit, maybe take my top off. Fifteen minutes after getting there I was bare ass naked, and loving it. Got to check out guys as they checked me out.
View attachment 4007823
I go there for the rocket launches

So which bar restraunt sounds good for us to frequent and possibly meet at at. Not talking about a set meet and greet but sonewhere we enjoy to go alone with our wives more often than other places. A quiet setting where you meet others and make small talk to become friends then if the topic comes up in conversation it can be explored. No pressure just making friends in the lifestyle or not. Never know who ur gonna meet ya know.

Wife and I are planning our first visit to Playalinda beach next week. My wife wants to sun her tits in public. Probably going during the weekday. Anybody been on a week day? How is it? Might bring a mini beach tent. 😏

So which bar restraunt sounds good for us to frequent and possibly meet at at. Not talking about a set meet and greet but sonewhere we enjoy to go alone with our wives more often than other places. A quiet setting where you meet others and make small talk to become friends then if the topic comes up in conversation it can be explored. No pressure just making friends in the lifestyle or not. Never know who ur gonna meet ya know.
A good place for that is Secrets in Kissimmee (they have a bar and beds), but also I’ve been looking for a place closer to city of Orlando to take my wife to meet and greet with some others

Wife and I are planning our first visit to Playalinda beach next week. My wife wants to sun her tits in public. Probably going during the weekday. Anybody been on a week day? How is it? Might bring a mini beach tent. 😏
Always less crowded weekdays, which is good because parking at lot 13 is limited. Take the tent.

Try
A good place for that is Secrets in Kissimmee (they have a bar and beds), but also I’ve been looking for a place closer to city of Orlando to take my wife to meet and greet with some others

Try a new place called TopSecrets. It's in Orlando near John Young and I-4

Back