Breeding urges.

My ex wife several times admitted to having feelings for a favorite lover and fantasizing what would happen if she got pregant by him and how would I feel about it? I responded I support it completely with some ground rules. Never happened but it did make for a few late night pillow talk about us both accepting and dealing with her urge to have her lovers baby and if I had noticed she encourages him to cum inside her missionary style. I said yes I did notice and I could tell what was going on

I agree, this whole subject is electric. Can't imagine how good it must feel for a black bull to ejaculate into a fertile white wife and the excitement the white wife must feel taking virile black sperm. And of course, the white cuck would be on another planet of excitement.

That's very true. Michael took Christina many times when she wanted to have a baby. Christina and I were both on another planet of excitement as well.

I guess that other couples feel the same way when the drop the pill.

fd74d87a-8f5e-4134-a5cd-c64d0bb51060.jpg

We are playing risky every time we play with BBC and know the risks, it in fact make it much more thrilling during the act. Its even hotter when the bull is aware and on board with the risks or turned on by the thought of impregnating her.

Attachments

• 20180701_232744.jpg
    20180701_232744.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 202
my alyssa does. she had her first 2 by me, but since we've opened the arena.
she's very selective, so they have to be truly blessed genetically.
all very tall, muscular and intelligent...athletic.
she also likes them musical and creative.
the man who sired the baby she's currently carrying is truly unique.

my alyssa does. she had her first 2 by me, but since we've opened the arena.
she's very selective, so they have to be truly blessed genetically.
all very tall, muscular and intelligent...athletic.
she also likes them musical and creative.
the man who sired the baby she's currently carrying is truly unique.

as per yesterdays doctor appt, alyssa is carrying twins.

Back