Breeding party

..... You make a good point ... possibly its just another way of describing the results of 'bareback sex' of not using condoms and creating creampies. I hit my forties recently, so I guess I'm a bit stuck on 'old fashion' terminology.
..... But, then again, there's all this 'impregnating' talk ... so, in some instances I believe the posters DO indeed have the vision of impregnating when they say breeding. If that IS their point, then I wonder if they have ANY sense of responsibility to the care of an ******* & *******, in general, once they're here?! Single parenting is at an all-time high with white couples, actually, as they chose to cohabitate instead of marrying. *******, these days, need all the help they can get to responsibly manage all the things society tossed at them, especially when our LEADERS in Washington DC act like frik'n 5-10 year old children themselves.
View attachment 1792405
Yeah some of the specific talk that I read here is utter bullshit. No one should try to have a fatherless baby.

I'm just curious, what is it with some of these black men and their "breeding" obsession? What happened to having enjoyable sex with someone without this strong desire, out of sensationalism, to frik'n BREED? I mean, its no big deal to have children, but usually one has made a commitment to be responsible for the breeding they do. That doesn't seem to be the case, here!

Am I missing something here .... anyone? Am I reading too much into this constant use of the word "breeding" by the black males, here? Why would one want to go around creating fatherless children simply for the sport of it?

ANYONE have REAL

So true.

It is interesting that in this and other preg risk threads I hear a lot about raising the result but never about adoption. ???

Why would one not adopt out? 10%+ of all couples are infertile and that is increasing with pollution causing measurably reduced sperm counts in males. If you as a couple or a single woman do not want to actually raise a baby but enjoy producing babies why not adopt out as a social benefit to all the childless couples out there.

I have personally been in contact with several breeders who adopt out all of their offspring as they enjoy pregnancy risk sex, enjoy being pregnant but do not enjoy childrearing. Why not consider them to be social heros who are giving many childless couples the chance to raise at least one baby?

Women, you can have 5 to 15 babies and give 5 to 15 otherwise childless couples a chance at fulfilling nature's most basic need.

Are there any proper sluts on this site who would find it hot to breed for adoption? To have all the fun with no downside?

For any woman who has birth control failure and does not want a kid, please consider adoption as an option.

Back