Breeding party

I'm just curious, what is it with some of these black men and their "breeding" obsession? What happened to having enjoyable sex with someone without this strong desire, out of sensationalism, to frik'n BREED? I mean, its no big deal to have children, but usually one has made a commitment to be responsible for the breeding they do. That doesn't seem to be the case, here!

Am I missing something here .... anyone? Am I reading too much into this constant use of the word "breeding" by the black males, here? Why would one want to go around creating fatherless children simply for the sport of it?

ANYONE have REAL answers?......... View attachment 727903
View attachment 727904

There are really a lot of factors at play with regards to that question. While the real fact is that all the bull would really get from true breeding would be pleasure from sex with the wife, what we really have is something very deeply seated in our subconscious which is a need to reproduce coupled with a play for dominance over the cuck. Something along the lines of, "your wife is pregnant, but it's not your baby, it's mine and you will never be able to hide the fact it isn't your baby and that your wife prefers BBC over you. " Sex is more than just physical pleasure for a lot of people. There are a number of forces at work. Also, keep in mind that aside from the intimacy and bonding purpose for sex (though not to belittle those reasons), the true nature and purpose for sex is procreation. It's hard to fight nature.

I appreciate your response ... notice that Q has been up a while and you are the only one who has attempted to answer it. I was hoping some of the "bulls" who are always talking that trash would open up some, but they may find a disinterest in explaining anything to a "whiteboi". I believe there is a lot deeper seeded reason or reasons; but I think it would make for an interesting topic and thread with the right posters. I'm kinda disappointed that the o-p of this thread didn't toss in an opinion ... since it is HIS thread.
Thank you and my wishes for you and yours a Merry Christmas.
Mac

i am too interested in a first hand answer to @MacNfries question from a black man who is into the breeding thing. What are the reasons that trigger this kind of "kink" for you? Would you say they are foremost psychosocial, emotional or biological? TY and be authentic, please.

I'm just curious, what is it with some of these black men and their "breeding" obsession? What happened to having enjoyable sex with someone without this strong desire, out of sensationalism, to frik'n BREED? I mean, its no big deal to have children, but usually one has made a commitment to be responsible for the breeding they do. That doesn't seem to be the case, here!

Am I missing something here .... anyone? Am I reading too much into this constant use of the word "breeding" by the black males, here? Why would one want to go around creating fatherless children simply for the sport of it?

ANYONE have REAL answers?.........View attachment 727903
View attachment 727904

Besides the SMH reaction to all of this 'breeding' stuff we wonder what woman in her right mind would want to have her baby fathered by a man who would more likely than not just disappear from her life and the life of her baby? Think about it, how 'quality' is a guy as ******* material if they cannot lie awake in bed waiting to fall asleep and not wonder what is happening with the baby/children they fathered, the mom etc.?

In addition the whole 'breeding' thing involves a great leap of faith that there is a white hubby somewhere who will just pony up the cash to support such a baby. Just more nonsensical fantasies and as soon as that marriage or union enters splittsville you can be sure the white guy's lawyer will show up with a DNA test result and say "Judge, it ain't my client's kid.'

RE: ctcougar

You ask about the subby hubby (AKA the cuckold) staying around with a black baby. This is a subset of BDSM, also known as Power Exchange. It is not about sex. Sex is secondary. We are talking about male masochism (the S/m part of BDSM), specifically the humiliation component of it. He is biologically incapable of walking out of the relationship just because of the humiliation. The more humiliation for him (and what can be more humiliating than having your wife parade around a baby that is obviously not yours) the more he enjoys (in a masochistic way). This is also why sex for a male masochist (but not a female sub) is sexual deprivation.

Now as to the breeder. It is again about power, the D/s part of BDSM (Dominant/submissive) where he is showing His power over the submissive male by forsing subby hubby to raise another sperm donor's baby. It is about power, as well as hot breeding sex (and as sex is designed for breeding, it is often hotter than mere pleasure sex).

For the female, she may be either a Dominatrix, (or more likely) a total submissive, or just an ordinary woman who is greatly enjoying the type of sexual freedom (that to sleep around for sexual enjoyment) formerly reserved to males - in other words, what a male oriented society labels as a "slut" (as opposed to "stud").

This is not a spur of the moment thing (for the couple at least) – observe how many postings are about discussions on how to work these relationships out.

Just the word breeding sounds repulsive. Sounds like people are talking about a damn farm ******* instead of their wife. And to be blunt, someone coined that phrase to put their own "sexual" twist on this which is not based in reality. First off real couples want their own k*ds, second, couples in this lifestyle tend to be older and have been there-done that and want nothing to do with the responsibility and cost associated with raising a k*d. :confused::rolleyes:

Have anyone here ever participated in a breeding party (orgy style)
It is a hot and sexy idea but I don't know if I ever would think one to really happen. I have met some people that have made their own breeding benches and play the game in the bedroom but maybe that is just me.

I think orgies happen but I don't know if breeding parties happen. Like some people have said that is going to require quite a bit more long term planning.

ANYONE have REAL answers?.........View attachment 727903
View attachment 727904
Well my wife and I talk about her getting bred but it's a loose term we use to say that the bull would cum inside of her. That's all it means to us. As far as the getting pregnant thing goes, I'm right there with you Mac.

I have partition group activities but for the purpose of getting pregnant. I personally think this is more of a fantasy play and in stories.

To bring baby I to this world is a huge responsibility and should not be taken lightly because it was thriling

Spoken like a true woman! The idea of breeding sounds so downgrading, especially when you're talking about bringing a life into this already fucked up world! BULLS+ BREEDING= A HERD OF CATTLE! Smh.. it's so psychologically unsavory, it leaves much room for criticism of the worst kind. Especially from family's who already don't find the African/African American male remotely appeasing to the ideals of their own family values. I've seen and witnessed, white families disown their daughters and sons, leaving them to their own vices because of it. And it's wrong! So I agree! It's not to be taken lightly and you're not raising an '*******'. That's why anyone with that mentality, approaching me with the idea of it all, I won't remotely entertain. It's all a fantasy point of view. Reality will set in and eventually you'll come to turns with your own values and social contributions to society's current perspective on this take. That is all!:) Peace be upon you all as well.:blackheart:

........ it's a loose term we use to say that the bull would cum inside of her
..... You make a good point ... possibly its just another way of describing the results of 'bareback sex' of not using condoms and creating creampies. I hit my forties recently, so I guess I'm a bit stuck on 'old fashion' terminology.
..... But, then again, there's all this 'impregnating' talk ... so, in some instances I believe the posters DO indeed have the vision of impregnating when they say breeding. If that IS their point, then I wonder if they have ANY sense of responsibility to the care of an ******* & *******, in general, once they're here?! Single parenting is at an all-time high with white couples, actually, as they chose to cohabitate instead of marrying. *******, these days, need all the help they can get to responsibly manage all the things society tossed at them, especially when our LEADERS in Washington DC act like frik'n 5-10 year old children themselves.
pic_nickelsworth.jpg

Back