Breeding/creampie video suggestions

What a beautiful sight !
It just signifies the sensual erotic hot sex enjoyed with a beautiful black gentleman blessed with a gorgeous bbc that can pleasure and satisfy a QoS like me and deliver such an impressively big cum load deep up my bbc craving pussy,that it overflows and oozes out of my pussy lips once he slides his throbbing cock out of my pussy,and slips his cum covered cock into my mouth to lick ‘n suck the excess cum off his big hard black cock,ready to slide back up my bbc only pussy to continue to feed me his wonderful bbc and continue to fuck me and ejaculate another big cum load into my already cum filled pussy.
My hubby loves seeing my pussy full to overflowing with my black lovers excessive cum loads,as I do too ! Sex just doesn’t get any better,and that’s why I’m a devoted QoS and my pussy is basically exclusively reserved for bbc only ! My smooth tight little pussy has got used to the bigger size of a bbc, and now,if I’m going to fuck,I’ve found I need a big black cock of at least 9” for me to be ultimately sexually satisfied and pleasured !
I’m thinking of getting a QoS tattoo just above my smooth pussy to signify my pussy is for bbc only. I’m wondering what my doctor will think when it’s time to give me my regular pap smear ? I’m just going to smile and wink when he takes a second look ! There’s also a fair chance my pussy will be full of some potent black seed too ! Lol xxx

Back