breed her....

I agree with you fully and tried to get my wife black bred years ago when she was fertile but the guy that was supposed to help make it happen got selfish and kept her for himself. He was supposed to introduce her to some of his black friends to get her bred once she opened up to sex outside our marriage but once I helped him seduce her and he got fucking her she did her a few times a week and never introduced her to his friends the entire time. He fucked her until we moved to NC and I was not going to find a white guy to help get her going again and began looking for a black Bull to continue where the other guy let off. I could not find a black Bull here willing to invest a little time as she was not just going to jump into bed with some stranger. I needed a Bull to open her up and then turn her into the breeding slut she was meant to be. Now my only hope is for a black Bull to work on her and seduce her, open her up and use her to help get our granddaughters, nieces, *******-in-law and her one sister that is still fertile to black breed like they should. I would even be willing to adopt the babies if it was to much for them to handle as long as they continued to be bred. I would love to be allowed to provide clean up duties when the bull is done pumping his potent seed deep inside their tight pussies and the cream is leaking out fresh
Pm me

tumblr_nv782oTBoy1tbkxono1_500.jpg
I would rather BBC in my wife all the time in my wife than me

Back