breed her....

wow
At first glance, I though a pic of myself (this one) had got out on the internet. I got this super cold chill. This is pretty much how I look with arms and head back and Brian grabbing the boobs.

I looked closer and did not see Brian's watch on him and I don't have by bellybutton pieced.

That certainly is not Brian and Sarah's bedroom.

If you have ever taken pics (for yourself)? Do you ever worry about them getting out? ( I know if I don't want them out, don't take them, but I still have allowed it)

It's always so great when a white woman is so open and honest about loving black cock and being a complete slut for black men. Never change.
My husband knows I will never change!He lost my pussy to superior black men the first time a black man slid his big hard cock in my pussy!Now so many fine black men own my pussy Im worn out and stretched way too big for my husband lol he just falls out!But a hard black cock as big around as a beer can never falls out EVER!It feels just right and I cum all over his cock!If your lovers are’nt stretching you out then they aint hittn it enough lol Just ask my little white hubby lol

My husband knows I will never change!He lost my pussy to superior black men the first time a black man slid his big hard cock in my pussy!Now so many fine black men own my pussy Im worn out and stretched way too big for my husband lol he just falls out!But a hard black cock as big around as a beer can never falls out EVER!It feels just right and I cum all over his cock!If your lovers are’nt stretching you out then they aint hittn it enough lol Just ask my little white hubby lol
You fucking hot Pam! Your hubby is lucky. Being a white guy that came to terms that black cock is superior and black men are much better in fucking. I love white girls that go black and I support their choice.

Back